What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2022 Crowd Watch

The very average Knights up against the Broncos on a Thursday night might outdraw the Roosters up aginst the riff on a Saturday night ...
how is that possible ?

beave

Coach
NQ reporting they've pre-sold 21.5k tickets for saturday night.

Might push towards 23-24k on the night IMO.

Iamback

Coach
The very average Knights up against the Broncos on a Thursday night might outdraw the Roosters up aginst the riff on a Saturday night ...
how is that possible ?

3 letters SCG

I attend pretty much every game in Sydney but won't go here. terrible view if I want to watch a screen I will do it at home or the pub. Stay dry and full strength booze

It's Been Done

Juniors
The last time the Cowboys got more than 20k to a home game not involving the Broncos was JT's final game in round 24, 2018

Apey

Staff member
High 13,000s at the Knights, including myself. Out of town team, cold night, awful time getting home due to road works and the team sucks. -1 for our next weeknight game methinks.

Munky

Coach
What's the trip to Moore Park from the 'riff like via road these days?

Can you just tunnel it all the way from Homebush? The trip back was generally pretty quick at night before the new roads.

Wb1234

Referee
What's the trip to Moore Park from the 'riff like via road these days?

Can you just tunnel it all the way from Homebush? The trip back was generally pretty quick at night before the new roads.
Tunnel ? Sure if Penrith fans are digging it from mhlgoa rd to Anzac parade

Munky

Coach
Tunnel ? Sure if Penrith fans are digging it from mhlgoa rd to Anzac parade

You can pretty much get a tunnel from Homebush to near ANZAC bridge now, not sure how you get from there to Moore park though.

I did state 'from Homebush' in the original post.

Wb1234

Referee
You can pretty much get a tunnel from Homebush to near ANZAC bridge now, not sure how you get from there to Moore park though.

I did state 'from Homebush' in the original post.
Nah the tunnel stops near five dock. Then it’s a slog along the city west link to Anzac bridge

Munky

Coach
Nah the tunnel stops near five dock. Then it’s a slog along the city west link to Anzac bridge

I grew up commuting daily from the Blue Mountains to the CBD.

Anzac Bridge is on top of Five Dock as far as I'm concerned in regard to distances.

Wb1234

Referee
I grew up commuting daily from the Blue Mountains to the CBD.

Anzac Bridge is on top of Five Dock as far as I'm concerned in regard to distances.
I live near five dock and just the drive from there to the city does my head in. Throw in the commute from the blue mountains and I would go nuts