What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2022 Crowd Watch

500 tickets left for the Bulldogs-Dragons Game for Belmore Oval on Sunday:

Link was posted a few hours ago. Capacity at Belmore 19,000? So i do hope we get a crowd as close to 19,000 as possible.

Warriors Fever

Juniors
Solid crowds tonight. Especially Penrith at that time slot against out of town team who albeit are/were in form. Although still have some people shifting the goalposts when a good crowd attends a smaller stadium.

It's Been Done

Juniors
We officially have another sellout match, as of when I posted this, there are no more tickets available for Canterbury vs St George, it's the first sellout at Belmore since Canterbury vs Cronulla in 2015

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
We shouldn’t be so hard on NRL crowds given that we’re coming out of the pandemic (and natural disasters for some areas). The A League grand final in Melbourne, which featured two Melbourne teams, could only manage 22k tonight.

SouthsCountry

Juniors
Why does it take clubs soooooooooooooooooooo long to post their crowd figures. Need some time frames and regulations to make them do it

Suitman

Post Whore
I wouldn't be surprised if the "sellout" is limited to 15-16000 due to modern day O, H + S safety standards.
Record crowd at Belmore is 27804. Current capacity is claimed as 19000. It could still comfortably hold that as the ground has basically not changed since that record, so that is 9000 less people than the record. Comfortable.

1653796932248.png