What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2022 Crowd Watch

Perth Red

Post Whore
No idea why they didn’t add in the extra 4k sideline seats. That’s another $1/2mill in the bank for nrl.

good crowd and good atmosphere Id say 70-30 split to nsw.

Iamback

Coach
No idea why they didn’t add in the extra 4k sideline seats. That’s another $1/2mill in the bank for nrl.

If they sell out. Often they would put things like that if the event is selling at a certain speed

Perth Red

Post Whore
If they sell out. Often they would put things like that if the event is selling at a certain speed
Kind of get it but surely isnt that much cost to put them up, they’re stored somewhere in the stadium anyway. They’d be selling them at $240 a seat and if on sale in first release would have sold them all. Not much point having it as an option if they don’t use them when it’s a sell out. Only reason I can think is maybe it damages the pitch or something and with it being afl season they may not have been happy.

we were sat in the top tier on the try line, great view even for an oval. The stands are ridiculously steep, made me a bit vertigo lol

must have sold over $15million in tickets, nice earner when you add in the millions the govt paid to host it!

Jamberoo

Juniors
I explained the error.

If you are too stupid to read that is on you

Ticketek knows I am over 15. When logged in no idea why it gave me kids prices but it did

Again for the slow one.

Yes or no there were people at the women's Origin that got in for free?
Kids under 5 are $0 for every game. So by your logic, clubs are giving away free tickets to every game.

Extra seats would block all the existing electronic signage at ground level. Also those low seats would not allow the signage on the sidelines. It has only ever ban used once. Obviously the cost in setting up and loss of advertising revenue is greater that the profits of extra ticket sales. Multi-purpose stadiums simply don’t work.

Iamback

Coach
Kids under 5 are $0 for every game. So by your logic, clubs are giving away free tickets to every game.

Correct. For exposure it makes sense in this case it was u15's

Those kids who are 14 now will be the ones hopefully bringing their kids in the next 10 years. Who will be the ones paying to watch Women's NRL as it goes professional and the price of tickets rise.

So it is a good thing if you need to increase exposure provided you turn them into paying customers later

SouthsCountry

Juniors
Round 16 Crowd Predictions:
Manly v Melbourne 14k
Knights v Titans 16k
Panthers v Roosters 19k
Bulldogs v Sharks 13k
Cowboys v Broncos 25k
Rabbitohs v Eels 20k
Warriors v Tigers 25k
Dragons v Raiders 13k

Round 16 Crowd Predictions:
Manly v Melbourne 14k
Knights v Titans 16k
Panthers v Roosters 19k
Bulldogs v Sharks 13k
Cowboys v Broncos 25k
Rabbitohs v Eels 20k
Warriors v Tigers 25k
Dragons v Raiders 13k
rain is going to trash all of those games in Australia & the crowds with it , not sure about the one in NZ

yobbo84

First Grade
One thing I wish the NRL could address for wet weather games in larger stadiums.

Tomorrow night at ANZ Stadium it's going to be pissing down. Like many others my season tickets are not undercover. Now, I can easily go move to GA undercover, but those seats are awful and I'm better off watching at home (especially with kids). Lots of people will be the same and there will be lucky to be 7,000 people there.

I wish there was an option for the stadium to allow all reserve seat holders to move to Level 4 undercover, and announce it early enough to entice people to go. At least that way you're still watching the game from a decent angle and are out of the rain.

Perth Red

Post Whore
One thing I wish the NRL could address for wet weather games in larger stadiums.

Tomorrow night at ANZ Stadium it's going to be pissing down. Like many others my season tickets are not undercover. Now, I can easily go move to GA undercover, but those seats are awful and I'm better off watching at home (especially with kids). Lots of people will be the same and there will be lucky to be 7,000 people there.

I wish there was an option for the stadium to allow all reserve seat holders to move to Level 4 undercover, and announce it early enough to entice people to go. At least that way you're still watching the game from a decent angle and are out of the rain.
Far too logical!

Valheru

Coach

Absolute no brainer at any of the big stadiums which means it won't happen.

yobbo84

First Grade
Absolute no brainer at any of the big stadiums which means it won't happen.
Level 4 is already open for Accor Stadium members and is unallocated seating, which means it's already staffed... absolute no brainer for mine.

They need to make it easier to get people to matches in a cold, wet winter.

Apey

Staff member
The Knights crowd will be very low. Its empty here. Not that surprising I guess.

It's Been Done

Juniors

Far too logical for most of the sporting codes here, only the BBL and maybe the A-League would do it

Latest posts