What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2022 Crowd Watch

bazza

Referee
Beats me why people were whinging on the radio today about parking.

Just get the light rail its easy drops you straight out the front of the ground.
some people must find it more enjoyable to sit in the carpark for an hour and ring in to talkback to complain than to use public transport for part of their journey

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Newcastle
NZ
Brisbane
GC
Cowboys

All would sell out week 1 finals
Canberra and Parramatta would too. If the Tigers, Dragons or Bulldogs had a home semi at Bankwest or Allianz, after their rough years I reckon they'd sell out or get close as well.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the Titans managed it too.

Iamback

Coach
Canberra and Parramatta would too. If the Tigers, Dragons or Bulldogs had a home semi at Bankwest or Allianz, after their rough years I reckon they'd sell out or get close as well.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the Titans managed it too.

Parra is a good call, This week they will sell out the same game.

None have the 5m people population base to draw the crowd from either

Warriors Fever

Juniors
Well Sydney couldn’t get 20k of each club to turn out today but you expect afl heartland to be able to get more? I agree Storm should be as popular as the swans, and one day the nrl might actually get at good at its job as afl is and then we will see it.
It was sold out!!! The only seats were members which they only allowed gold and silver and not club cards like they have in the past for nrl finals.

Warriors Fever

Juniors
I have a mate who is overseas most of the time with his work, he keeps his Gold card and lets me have the guest and club cards, but i could only get in with the guest card for todays game so me and the better half bought tickets and sat on the opposite side of the stadium, God i was getting sh*tty looking at the fairly empty top deck on the other side.
Same situation I would usually be able to access 3-4 but could only take a guest

Parra is a good call, This week they will sell out the same game.

None have the 5m people population base to draw the crowd from either
Canberras sold out both finals in week one
Cronulla both times in
2012 24,460
2016 25,552

also sold out finals against the Tigers & Souths
week 2 & 3
in 2010 & 2019
26,476 & 26,746

Penrith week 2 in 2016 got , 22,311 so not far off a sellout

we're defs on the list as SLR indicated we should be

Iamback

Coach
Canberras sold out both finals in week one
Cronulla both times in
2012 24,460
2016 25,552

also sold out finals against the Tigers & Souths
week 2 & 3
in 2010 & 2019
26,476 & 26,746

Penrith week 2 in 2016 got , 22,311 so not far off a sellout

we're defs on the list as SLR indicated we should be

Crowds are usually hit and down there

Though with the run the Storm have had, every game would sell out

Bit hard when you live the distance of a small country from Sydney and have work commitments the next day
I get it. You’re an outer-towner supporter. Souths have plenty of those but you can still be called out. You got your membership - just for the sticker and ponce around in your 2015 members cap thinking you’re a real Rabbitoh, knowing all the while you don’t have back it up going to a game. You feel like you belong. You live off the marches you never attended (even I went to those). The games you never went to or the crowds you were never a part of yet call out a rival’s fanbase. Ya see, when BM or Yobbo for example shit post, it‘s all on the back of lived experience. You’re just charlatan living off the backs of others’ commitment who thinks having the club’s sticker or pencil case is all that’s required. PR is more of a Storm fan than you are a Rabbitoh. Man that’s sad. Enjoy the win you didn’t witness.

SouthsCountry

Juniors
I get it. You’re an outer-towner supporter. Souths have plenty of those but you can still be called out. You got your membership - just for the sticker and ponce around in your 2015 members cap thinking you’re a real Rabbitoh, knowing all the while you don’t have back it up going to a game. You feel like you belong. You live off the marches you never attended (even I went to those). The games you never went to or the crowds you were never a part of yet call out a rival’s fanbase. Ya see, when BM or Yobbo for example shit post, it‘s all on the back of lived experience. You’re just charlatan living off the backs of others’ commitment who thinks having the club’s sticker or pencil case is all that’s required. PR is more of a Storm fan than you are a Rabbitoh. Man that’s sad. Enjoy the win you didn’t witness.
Yes...you definitely know me well. Almost like you've never met me