What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2022 Crowd Watch

Watching it on TV ... the decibel level was through the roof for every Penrith try , like.. they were effing loud ..
There was noise when souths scored their tries for sure , but paled up against the smug fans efforts.
Now ive long held the view of all the sets of opposing fans Ive attended games with ... the loudest by far ...Are Parramattas ( notable mention to the bulldogs)

So next Sunday is going to be......... insane!!

yakstorm

First Grade
It is growing, Lots of younger fans
This period of sustained success will definitely see their fan base grow. Having such a large catchment area with so many young families, I wouldn't be surprised that in 10 or so years time the Panthers is one of the more popular teams in the competition.

Iamback

Coach
This period of sustained success will definitely see their fan base grow. Having such a large catchment area with so many young families, I wouldn't be surprised that in 10 or so years time the Panthers is one of the more popular teams in the competition.

You are seeing it at home games atleast 30% is primary school aged kids, As they grow and get their own income, have kids it really could be anything

Perth Red

Post Whore
You are seeing it at home games atleast 30% is primary school aged kids, As they grow and get their own income, have kids it really could be anything
Hopefully get the new stadium and that will really give them a good opportunity to grow it. Sustaining interest when they arent top, that seems the biggest challenge for most clubs.

yobbo84

First Grade
Last night was comfortably 70/30 in favour of Souths. Penrith had 3 bays plus a bit on level 6. Most of the Eastern side, all the Northern end and the Western side were 90% Rabbitohs.

Was surprised with the lack of Panthers fans there if I'm honest.

As for noise levels - never seen a crowd completely deflate like we did when To'o scored. We knew it was over then.

DIOGENES

Juniors
Port Moresby has been unstable after the election, probably at its peak when the venue was picked. The Hunters had their first home game in a few years earlier this month and Mackay considered forfeiting rather than going there

Colk

First Grade
Port Moresby has been unstable after the election, probably at its peak when the venue was picked. The Hunters had their first home game in a few years earlier this month and Mackay considered forfeiting rather than going there

Exactly it is not safe enough yet

Iamback

Coach
I was on level 4 down Panthers end and yeah looked pretty even to me.

Never seen a group of supporters as quiet as Panthers fans though. They were celebrating the tries and then sitting in complete silence the rest of the game. Heard 1 chant in the set after their 1st try, and all the boos for Milne and that's it. Pretty shit atmosphere

Too stop start for any real atmosphere

Iamback

Coach
Good crowd but watching on Tv the atmosphere seemed quite flat at Accor Stadium maybe it's because I'm now used to the much better Allianz Stadium.
They should of made Allianz 50000 and then get rid of Accor.

What was it 130 mins or something?

Very hard as a crowd to stay involved through all the stoppages

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Good crowd but watching on Tv the atmosphere seemed quite flat at Accor Stadium maybe it's because I'm now used to the much better Allianz Stadium.
They should of made Allianz 50000 and then get rid of Accor.

Accor is 24 years old now ..

A $200m refurb with a rectangle better rake, club mode curtains and a 40000/70000 capacity would be perfect