What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 draw.

jeffdragon

Bench
Draw out today at 11 am.
Our first 5 games are .
1Warriors
2 Penrith
3 Sharks
4 Parra
5 Souths
If article is correct.
Tough start .

BIG RIG

Juniors
Our Draw for 2022 In a nutshell

we got
- Penrith once
- Melbourne once
- Manly once
- Parra once
- Doggies once
- knights once

we got
- Bunnies twice
- chooks twice
- Sharks twice
- tigers twice
- Warriors twice
- Raider twice
- Broncos twice
- cowboys twice
- Titans twice

Jersey No 14

Juniors
doesn't matter who we play; or where
this year we need to win 75% or better of our games to stand a chance.
Our negative Points difference of -142 way unacceptable
The lowest positive was Parra at +109 - Do the math
And they failed
We have our own burden to overcome.
I believe because we were good in the sixties and seventies we think we have a God-Given right.

Well too many common years of failure says otherwise.
Please leave the bullSh!t and the door.
The pundents think we a shite for a reason.

It time we show them - all of them otherwise.

We have no other option - The buzzards are circling

Dragon David

First Grade
Our Draw for 2022 In a nutshell

we got
- Penrith once
- Melbourne once
- Manly once
- Parra once
- Doggies once
- knights once

we got
- Bunnies twice
- chooks twice
- Sharks twice
- tigers twice
- Warriors twice
- Raider twice
- Broncos twice
- cowboys twice
- Titans twice
Thanks Big Rig.

Of the teams we play once, hopefully we can win at least 4 against Manly, Parra, Dogs and Knights.

Of the teams we play twice, hopefully we can at least win one of each.

This will give us a total wins of 13, which would give us 26 points plus the bye which should be enough to get us into the semis at least.

jeffdragon

Bench
Thanks Big Rig.

Of the teams we play once, hopefully we can win at least 4 against Manly, Parra, Dogs and Knights.

Of the teams we play twice, hopefully we can at least win one of each.

This will give us a total wins of 13, which would give us 26 points plus the bye which should be enough to get us into the semis at least.
Tough early and middle, hopefully we can still be in contention near the end of the season with a easier run to make it on the 8
Of the 5 games at kogarah.
3 are out of town teams.
Only 2 Sydney teams and both are 6pm Friday kick offs .
Wont be great crowds at those..

Last edited:

Dragonslayer

First Grade
having a look at the draw and we haven't got that bad of an assignment for 22'.

Breaking down the first 8 and last 8 games for us and those who finished outside the 8 this year, I've looked at the games they will play against the teams who finished in the 8 this year.

Dragons - First 8 games we will play 5 of the teams that made the 8 this year. In the last 8 games we play only 3.
Warriors - (first 8 games) - 3, (last 8 games) - 5
Broncos - (first 8 games) - 3, (last 8 games) - 6
Cowboys - (first 8 games) - 3, (last 8 games) - 3
Dogs - (first 8 games) - 5, (last 8 games) - 5
Raiders - (first 8 games) - 4, (last 8 games) - 5
Sharks - (first 8 games) - 4, (last 8 games) - 4

From what I can see is that the Dogs will find it difficult, as will the Broncos. The Raiders have it tough also. Only Us and the Cowboys seemingly having an 'easier' run home. Of course this doesn't take into account any improvement in teams or some teams faltering due to injuries or suspensions etc, however, I'd be fairly confident we will be nearer the 8 that the spoon.

26 points will probably get you in the 8 in 2022 (12 wins + 1 bye), just based on the above, I think we can win 4 of those first 8 games, those being Warriors, Panthers (I think they'll still be having a GF hangover), Knights and Tigers (8 points). The bottom 8 games we should win at least 5, those being Cows, Raiders, Titans, Tigers and Broncos (10 points). That leaves us to win 3 of the middle 8 games. That will get us to 26 points.

Of course this is just my opinion and I accept it may be wishful thinking, however, we have improved our squad, as have others yes, but I believe we are better than what some 'experts' give us credit for.

Gareth67

First Grade
Our draw is better than what we have had over the last few seasons - there are many matches that are winnable if the Dragons are firing on all cylinders .

If we can beat the Rorters , Rabbitohs or Sharks in one of the two matches we play against them then that’s icing on the cake . Souths may not be the team they were in 2022 under the new coach and the Sharks only won the games against us this season by the some rather dubious decisions.

However all in all it’s not too bad a draw .

blacksafake

First Grade
Interesting that we play the roosters both times at the scg.
Are we being paid to play our home game on Anzac Day there.

thebigredv

First Grade
The draw is irrelevant. We need a good hard look at ourselves. Season after season has shown that if you can overcome yourself you can beat just about anyone.

I want to be looking forward to blockbusters involving us because we are playing to our potential. Bring on south's, roosters, storm, panthers - whoever.

We can be relevant again. That's up to the 30 players and their coach.

possm

Coach
I agree with you. For a long time, I have thought the psychology of our players needs attention. We would do well to hire a top grade psychologist to take care of our boys.

BBTB

Juniors
I agree with you. For a long time, I have thought the psychology of our players needs attention. We would do well to hire a top grade psychologist to take care of our boys.
Just get Albert, to have a good talk to them.😅