What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Especially Important

epDragon62

First Grade
Without going into too much detail, one of my greatest desires this year is to get to games with my young bloke.

He is not well, in hospital, and not even showing interest in the Dragons ATM despite previously being a keen forumite. Due to Covid, I haven't even been able to visit him for a month.

Getting to a game or two with him will mean he is either on the way to being better or already there.

I feel a sense of excitement and hope.

Does anyone else want to share?

Gareth67

First Grade
Without going into too much detail, one of my greatest desires this year is to get to games with my young bloke.

He is not well, in hospital, and not even showing interest in the Dragons ATM despite previously being a keen forumite. Due to Covid, I haven't even been able to visit him for a month.

Getting to a game or two with him will mean he is either on the way to being better or already there.

Sincerely hope that your dream does comes true E.P 62 , but more importantly that your son’s condition improves enormously so as he may return home and become the active lad he always was .

Last edited:

Dragon David

First Grade

Like a lot of us dads, we care so much for our children especially when they are not well. I hope your son recovers fully and gets to enjoy the wins the Dragons will have this year epDragon62.

All the best.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Hi all maybe someone can help me out here , am I missing something ? Why cant I see a " Like" button anywhere ? Thanks
It's because you have an ad blocker in place. Remove the ad blocker (from all devices where you have logged in) and that will fix it.

Dragsters

First Grade

I hope you make it to plenty of games together as this will mean he and the Mighty Red V are likely going well and that's gotta be good for all of us bloods...

epDragon62

First Grade
Thanks for the positive thoughts guys. Footy is just a pass time but it does represent a bond we share.

The hugs at full-time at the 2010 GF were special - that sort of emotion is difficult to explain to someone who does get it (my wife). I sure hope there are a few left to share with my son.

Old Timer

Coach

Your post is a sobering reminder to us all that life should be taken as a very precious commodity.

I am sad to hear your lad is not well and even sadder that Covid is showing its full effects by not only making people sick but getting in the way and preventing families visiting their loved ones and it is to be hoped that he is home safe and sound very soon and remember even if you don't get to too many games just sitting on the lounge together watching the mighty Dragons will be some comfort to you all.

I am optimistic this year and believe we are definitely on the up part of our cycle and we will begin to see the foundations of a real run at the title in 2024.

Hopefully this year will provide you lots of exciting moments where you hit the rewind button and you get to say to your son "how good was that my boy".

By the way make sure he knows that there are only positive thoughts and the very best wishes coming his way from all in this place.

Dragon David

First Grade
Thanks for the positive thoughts guys. Footy is just a pass time but it does represent a bond we share.

The hugs at full-time at the 2010 GF were special - that sort of emotion is difficult to explain to someone who does get it (my wife). I sure hope there are a few left to share with my son.
Hugs and cuddles are so important and do not cost anything.

Take care epDragon62.

Dragon David

First Grade
Your post is a sobering reminder to us all that life should be taken as a very precious commodity.

I am sad to hear your lad is not well and even sadder that Covid is showing its full effects by not only making people sick but getting in the way and preventing families visiting their loved ones and it is to be hoped that he is home safe and sound very soon and remember even if you don't get to too many games just sitting on the lounge together watching the mighty Dragons will be some comfort to you all.

I am optimistic this year and believe we are definitely on the up part of our cycle and we will begin to see the foundations of a real run at the title in 2024.

Hopefully this year will provide you lots of exciting moments where you hit the rewind button and you get to say to your son "how good was that my boy".

By the way make sure he knows that there are only positive thoughts and the very best wishes coming his way from all in this place.
Nicely said Old Timer.
Cheers!

Saint Benny

Juniors

Sorry to hear your young bloke isn’t well, hopefully he’ll be home soon.

Latest posts