What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 - Forum Scapegoat?

Poss

Juniors
I am scratching my head trying to figure out who will be the forum scapegoat next year. It's arguably the most important member of our squad, yet I legit can't think of who is going to fill that role.

We've gotten rid of Lesssssgo
We've gotten rid of Johnson
We've gotten rid of Dugan
We've gotten rid of Woods
Hannay has moved to Assistant Coach

Who will we blame if things go wrong in a game? Does the responsibility lie solely with Moyzza?

ghoti

Bench
It needs to be someone who'll get picked every week regardless of forum's perceived form, probably a toiler or a 'not even in the top 10 in his position's type rant generator..

Brailey's a good guess if he plays quiet, and the 'move McInnes to 9' calls are already drafted.. Moylan I don't think will play enough to piss anyone off but he'd be a special if he lands the 6.

One of Nikora, Graham, Brailey or Kennedy seems likely since the forum is short on patience with em already...

My smokey is Hynes under the 'we paid how much for the guy' route

R-15-3

Juniors
Braily only if they choose to start him.
He will thrive if we go down the Melbourne tactics of opening 15 McInnes with a big bopper on a short stint at 13 for Braily off the bench McInnes to 13.
My money is on Graham he has been garbage for years and only going down hill.

crazy pineapple

Juniors
McInnes will advance and mentor Braileys game so much. BB for someone so young and to play 80 minutes nearly every game last year is telling. hes got a massive ticker, plays well above his weight and makes very little errors.

once his attacking confidence improves with a better pack and organised halves he'll kick into gear. he does all the basics well and has hardly any faults. he'll come into his own in the next 2-3 years and be one of our best players under the influence of Mcinnes

carinashark

First Grade
Braily only if they choose to start him.
He will thrive if we go down the Melbourne tactics of opening 15 McInnes with a big bopper on a short stint at 13 for Braily off the bench McInnes to 13.
My money is on Graham he has been garbage for years and only going down hill.
Wado could be a worry. And we have replacements.

Eion

First Grade
Finucane gets 3 HIAs in the first 10 rounds, takes 6 weeks off, returns as Tolman.

Latest posts