What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 - Forum Scapegoat?

Bob Scott

Juniors
I'm loving the positivity this thread is bringing , so i'm going to go for no one , because we are going to smash it , with everybody having upped their game to such a level that we are performing outstandingly and we will all be struggling to find anything negative to say about our team .
But we all will still find something , we're Sharkies supporters , it's in the DNA .

Moyzaaa.
he's still wayyy in front even with his 50c contract for next year.
Lowest output bank roll ever!

next Darren lockya has a lot of catching to do.
maybe this year.
come on man!!

coolumsharkie

Referee
Nicho. It will all rest on him.
I was a bit harsh on Moyzah!! for a while but he really is a quality footballer, showed a lot of experience and skill last year when he came good.. If he could just get his body right we might benefit from it. To be a force on less money would be payback too.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I was a bit harsh on Moyzah!! for a while but he really is a quality footballer, showed a lot of experience and skill last year when he came good.. If he could just get his body right we might benefit from it. To be a force on less money would be payback too.
I reckon the Moyza ship has sailed tbh. Can’t see his body suddenly getting more reliable all of a sudden. I’d rather Fitz put his eggs in the Tricky basket… stax of upside there imo.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
One could easily ask, how many times did Jesse pass....

Is McInnes faking?

Does Uele know he could be the best front rower in the game, field first slip for Sutho during summer.

And Pele, unleashed...

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Oh and Will Kennedy...just play footy in attack, but you shall be judged by the teams defence. Own it.