What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 FW2 SF Fri - Parramatta 40-4 Canberra @ CommBank

Finals Week 2: Parramatta v Canberra

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I wish we hadn't made the 8 or beaten Melbourne because we are a badly coached side.

Well done Parra too good and an awesome crowd tonight.

It's interesting watching us against the good sides how far off we are.

We have a few outstanding players so we can beat the rubbish sides but we aren't a good team at all.

Like watching RM give his forwards beautiful service and then we have a career reserve grader and some creature from middle earth give papalii and tapine ball around the shins and head

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Youtube Video GIF by tyler oakley

Last edited:

pantherz9103

First Grade
Ge

Geez even raiders fans not putting down our performance… the eels performances against you guys the past few years has really gotten into your head
Well in truth I don’t like to see a team who on their day can lose 34-4 to a poor Bulldogs team get this far. I prefer to see the most consistent teams win silverware. Luckily for Parra through Rugby League isn’t about consistency over a full season, just peaking at the right time so they still have a chance.

Bazal

Post Whore
A lot of Eels fans gonna be flip-flopping on BA tonight.

Unfortunately the Raiders were poor. I'm not reading too much into it, although the emotion of getting to a prelim finally will be big it's not always good.

If we go better than 29-0 I'm calling it a win...

It's interesting watching us against the good sides how far off we are.

We have a few outstanding players so we can beat the rubbish sides but we aren't a good team at all.

Like watching RM give his forwards beautiful service and then we have a career reserve grader and some creature from middle earth give papalii and tapine ball around the shins and head
You seem a quality hooker away from being a decent side. Not sure Hodgson would have been the complete answer, but a full season of him might have made a difference.

Someguy

First Grade
A lot of Eels fans gonna be flip-flopping on BA tonight.

Unfortunately the Raiders were poor. I'm not reading too much into it, although the emotion of getting to a prelim finally will be big it's not always good.

If we go better than 29-0 I'm calling it a win...

Raiders were average not sure about poor. Parras performance not sure if it was brilliant or fluke, the offloads and play off the back of those offloads would beat any team. Not sure it is possible to produce those results consistently

Well in truth I don’t like to see a team who on their day can lose 34-4 to a poor Bulldogs team get this far. I prefer to see the most consistent teams win silverware. Luckily for Parra through Rugby League isn’t about consistency over a full season, just peaking at the right time so they still have a chance.
If Parra win they will be worthy winners. Beaten good teams over the year and will have two tough games from here if they want to win it.

SDM

First Grade
James Hooper and his shit journalism. That bloke is balder than Arthur, Mary and Nathan Brown having a menage a trois.