What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 28-12 Parramatta @ Accor

Grand Final: Penrith v Parramatta

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 58 66.7%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

betcats

Referee
Wasn't a team mate's wife though.

What is ET saying to Peptide Paul in your avatar?

2016 should have the same asterisk the 2004 Bulldogs. Premiership after two years of systematic cheating.

They were also cheating in 2017. In fact reports say they stepped it up in 2017 going further with it but hey apparently they were all good in 2016, nothing to see there...

ACTPanthers

Bench
15 years?

Maths mustn't be the strong suit for Penriff inbreds.

So two players make an entire club now do they?

In that 15 years we still had Andrew Ettingshausen, Mat Rogers, Jason Stevens, David Peachey etc who were all salt of the earth blokes.

Heck you had to poach David Simmons, Preston Campbell, Martin Lang from us to civilise the place.

Simple fact is there is no scummier club in the NRL than the Penriff Panfers.
Well... someone woke up and decided to be an angry merkin this morning.

Grab a coffee, read the news, and just chill out bro

AdelaideSharky

Juniors
Wasn't a team mate's wife though.

What is ET saying to Peptide Paul in your avatar?

2016 should have the same asterisk the 2004 Bulldogs. Premiership after two years of systematic cheating.
It's merkins like you that are why Penriff are the most hated club in the league by far.

They should kick the Panfer Scum.out of the league and bulldoze their stadium and put public housing on it.

A real pity Balmain merged with Wests, had they not the Panfer Scum would've been out of the league decades ago.

f**k Penriff and their thug players and lowlife fans.

Munky

Coach
It's merkins like you that are why Penriff are the most hated club in the league by far.

They should kick the Panfer Scum.out of the league and bulldoze their stadium and put public housing on it.

A real pity Balmain merged with Wests, had they not the Panfer Scum would've been out of the league decades ago.

So says the bloke with the convicted drug cheat and bloke who cheats with a team mates's wife as his avatar.

Being the proven mathematical genius you are, the two negatives make a positive right?

Bazal

Post Whore
So the talk in the media atm is all a conspiracy now is it?

My dude...I don't have a dog in the fight between these two teams of total dog merkins, but you seriously cannot sit there with a straight face and say the above less than a page after running out this random conspiracy theory...

If you really believe that then I've got a unicorn to sell you.

You'd have to be an ardent communist Labor supporter to believe that whole ASADA bollocks.

The whole thing was a political witch hunt to take the heat off two Labor politicians who ultimately went to prison.

Where was the so called underworld involvement that drunk waffler Kate Lundy was dribbling on about?

AdelaideSharky

Juniors
My dude...I don't have a dog in the fight between these two teams of total dog merkins, but you seriously cannot sit there with a straight face and say the above less than a page after running out this random conspiracy theory...
Tbf if you read into what people involved with the club at the time have said this is no conspiracy theory it's truth.

If ASADA really had any evidence why did they bully the players into accepting a 3 month ban?

What I've read about the whole affair stinks to high heaven of Labor creating a diversion to take the heat off Eddie Obeid and Craig Thomson.

None of the players ever tested positive to any banned drug, the only bloke charged was Canberra's Sandor Earl.

Going by the rhetoric Kate Lundy and Jason Clare gobbed off with in that press conference, why wasn't every single club in the league investigated.

Seems pretty unprofessional and fishy a government organisation was leaking details to the press while keeping those they were investigating in the dark.

AdelaideSharky

Juniors
Guilty man proclaims innocence.

It was the Deep State!

Good to see your media literacy is the same high level as your numeracy.
Rubbish.

You're just a communist Labor feral scum who believes everything fed to you by Labor and the media.

Commonsense tells you a government organisation worth its salt investigating anything wouldn't be leaking information to the media while keeping those that they're investigating in the dark.

soc123_au

Staff member
Rubbish.

You're just a communist Labor feral scum who believes everything fed to you by Labor and the media.

Commonsense tells you a government organisation worth its salt investigating anything wouldn't be leaking information to the media while keeping those that they're investigating in the dark.
Time for a saucer of milk and a lie down little fella. I think that's enough internet for you for one day.

Blues Riff

Bench
Rubbish.

. Just checked and yep it's true, Penrith won the comp. 2nd time in as many years. Quite impressive, no? Not only that, but won every other possible trophy. Pretty good eh? As well as supplying a couple of marquis players and promising juniors to struggling clubs. A good years work, wouldn't you say?
Almost forgot, we have also provided some basket case clubs with first grade coaches. I think that's all. Thanks for your support.

JamesRustle

First Grade

When you got home early to surprise your Mrs, was the bloke wearing a panthers jersey by chance?

TheEroticGamer

Juniors

Kneel

betcats

Referee
15 years?

Maths mustn't be the strong suit for Penriff inbreds.

So two players make an entire club now do they?

In that 15 years we still had Andrew Ettingshausen, Mat Rogers, Jason Stevens, David Peachey etc who were all salt of the earth blokes.

Heck you had to poach David Simmons, Preston Campbell, Martin Lang from us to civilise the place.

Simple fact is there is no scummier club in the NRL than the Penriff Panfers.

This is an all time great "I'm an idiot" post. How the f**k does a so called sharks fan think ET was playing in the last 15 years let alone the rest of them. And he begins it all by bagging someone else's maths skills, classic stuff.

The same Flogs that bagged the SOO build up as having no spite?

I agree, I prefer that then robots. I love showing up Latrell as a result of his comments, As I am sure Parra will when they beat us.

Latrell is a great comparison. Both off the field are polite to media, Give time to kids and their communities etc just troll people to build up interest in games. It is going down the NBA path and of course Dinosaurs hate it.
Not just the so-called dinosaurs. The woke brigade have now got something else to be offended about……

Latest posts