What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Grand Final. Penrith v Parramatta

John Hamblin

Juniors
I assume that Waqa Blake will be playing on the wing again. If its wet it won't be any easier to catch the bombs. Common Nathan!!!

Iamback

Coach
Yup. Locked them in over a month ago, booked the accommodation well before Origin... you know, that's how smuggies roll.

When we put Storm to the sword in Magic Round, I knew we were going to win the comp. So I got mine early. Luckily it is the Panthers side

I understand the reasoning, but it’s a big risk with how we started last night. The direction out of dummy half was poor early on, the team looked disjointed.
The whole team seemed disjointed. There was a play off a scrum when Cleary threw it 5 metres behind the line of attacking players. Needed to work out the rust.

maple_69

Bench
Bay 120. Think I’m amongst the Parra bays but got them the day tickets were released a month back so it’ll certainly be a rowdy night!

Latest posts