What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Grand Final. Penrith v Parramatta

Kilkenny

Coach
It's very exciting. I'm not nervous. Either way I will wake up on Monday and my life won't have changed. It's a bit of fun and just a game. Parras fan deserve a title. Penrith win and they kind of create a dynasty. Both have there places.
Anyone going to the game I hope you enjoy your day win or lose.
As the famous Liverpool FC Manager Bill Shankley one said, “some people think football is a matter if life or death. I assure you it is much more important than that”

I think come 7.30pm tomorrow night there will be many feeling similar sentiments.

Murraymob1

Juniors
It's very exciting. I'm not nervous. Either way I will wake up on Monday and my life won't have changed. It's a bit of fun and just a game. Parras fan deserve a title. Penrith win and they kind of create a dynasty. Both have there places.
Anyone going to the game I hope you enjoy your day win or lose.
Yes that’s what I say to the fanatical people come Tuesday I get up for work Tuesday win or lose .thats why I just enjoy the game

hindy111

Post Whore
Yes that’s what I say to the fanatical people come Tuesday I get up for work Tuesday win or lose .thats why I just enjoy the game

It's been a fun season for both. A bit of fun banter is great. I always found people who go that next level and have this emotional attachment towards a football side like it is there own family a little odd. But that's just me.

I enjoy the game, seeing juniors develop and team spirit. The skill we get to see in display is great for all and hugely appreciated. When people become violent or step the line over a game it is in very poor taste. Lets hope this doesn't happen.

It's been a fun season for both. A bit of fun banter is great. I always found people who go that next level and have this emotional attachment towards a football side like it is there own family a little odd. But that's just me.

I enjoy the game, seeing juniors develop and team spirit. The skill we get to see in display is great for all and hugely appreciated. When people become violent or step the line over a game it is in very poor taste. Lets hope this doesn't happen.
6D278EAE-7EB3-41C8-A6B2-8ED3053D79FA.jpeg

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
Loyalty to any one sports team is pretty hard to justify, because the players are always changing, the team can move to another city. You're actually rooting for the clothes, when you get right down to it. You know what I mean? You are standing and cheering and yelling for your clothes to beat the clothes from another city. Fans will be so in love with a player, but if he goes to another team, they boo him. This is the same human being in a different shirt; they hate him now. Boo! Different shirt! Boo!

JERRY SEINFELD​

Kilkenny

Coach
Somewhat surprised the Eels haven’t firmed at the line $1-40 us $3-10 them hasn’t really changed all week. I thought $3-20 on offer early in the week would have been appealing particularly to the neutrals but the market has really shifted at all.

Kilkenny

Coach
I think the Eels are worthy opponents.

This game has the potential to be a great grand final, but at the same time I wouldn’t be surprised if one side comes out victors by a margin of 10 points or more.

There hasn’t been that much between the two sides and luck, bounce of the ball and god forbid the officials could play a role in tomorrow’s outcome.

I so hope we get the job done, we deserve a second premiership given our dominance this past three seasons, but at the end of the day it comes down to who is better over the 80 minutes.

Iamback

Coach
Somewhat surprised the Eels haven’t firmed at the line $1-40 us $3-10 them hasn’t really changed all week. I thought $3-20 on offer early in the week would have been appealing particularly to the neutrals but the market has really shifted at all.

Look at the class in our side
Rain
A few other things point to a win to us