What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Grand Final. Penrith v Parramatta

Iamback

Coach
I think the rain is gonna clear before kickoff

I am undercover so if it doesn't I am fine with it, Any rain brings their offloading back. Which is why they have struggled in the rain and especially at Accor. Gets very slippery there

Iamback

Coach
A little over 24 hours till kick off.

Starting to get a little nervous.

Not intending to go to the State Championship, getting into the Stadium over six hours before GF kick off would simply to be too draining. Between the inevitable alcoholic beverages and wait I would be a spent force long before kick off in the big one.

Going to delay my arrival till much later.

I sat an watched NSW Cup in the terrible weather in meaningless trials, You can bet your ass I am going to watch us get more silverwear

Girds89

Bench
Its weird. No nerves this year. Just feels like another day to me. This whole having a team to support on grand final day is becoming the new normal now.

Can't wait for kick off. Be a bit sad this is the last we get to see of Api and Kikau in our jersey though.
Hopefully they both save their best for last!

But agree. They have both been all time grears for us.

Kiks and api doubles today would be nice!!

Crashtest

Juniors
Not intending to go to the State Championship, getting into the Stadium over six hours before GF kick off would simply to be too draining. Between the inevitable alcoholic beverages and wait I would be a spent force long before kick off in the big one.

Going to delay my arrival till much later.

I wanted to get in early and watch it live, but couldn’t convince my family to want to want to go that early.

Oh well, at least I don’t have to worry about being too drunk before the main game kick off.

Black Diamond

Juniors
Will SOS be playing for Cup side because he is 18th man for NRL? I'm thinking he won't be, that will be a huge loss to the team.

Dodgy

Juniors
Being from Melbourne, I am not going to pretend I'm the most staunch and knowledgeable Penrith fan and try and outdo anyone. So good on to all of you that live or are from there. For me, the job's done. It's been a great ride again. Like the last two years, tonight is for the players to get what they deserve.

The fuzzy, wuzzy cinderella story is with Parra. But the players for Penrith deserve to stamp their legacy on nrl history with back to back wins and set up the opportunity for a hat trick.

Latest posts