What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 28-12 Parramatta @ Accor

Grand Final: Penrith v Parramatta

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 58 66.7%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Warming up for the game already

View attachment 66649
goodfellas GIF

Stinkfinger

Juniors
Surely Penrith can't get lucky against Parra 3 times in a row,last year's finals we were rorted with the trainer debacle,this years finals we lead 8-7 after 51 mins and then Moses got injured and turned the game

Parra are more talented but Penrith are more lucky
It was 13-8 when Moses went off and 19-8 a minute later.

Angry_eel

First Grade
It's Penrith's Premiership to lose. Parra has done extremely well to get to this point. If we lose, it'll hurt the fans but it's not a bad effort til date. If Penrith lose, it'll be the greatest choke since Parra 2001.

Reflector

Juniors
qld have more pashun
they want it more
it means more to qld
qld are united
nsw will never understand origin
qld have so much pashun, they piss in their seats
Cleary was pretty solid in both the games he played last series, but it's Deciders (TM, QRL, Ch.9) that are his kryptonite.

big hit!

Bench
It's Penrith's Premiership to lose. Parra has done extremely well to get to this point. If we lose, it'll hurt the fans but it's not a bad effort til date. If Penrith lose, it'll be the greatest choke since Parra 2001.
Actually, It’s a Parra choke if the Eels don’t take Penrith to the wire at the very least!
We all know Parra match up well with Penrith.

Reflector

Juniors
Most of us, have had tickets for weeks.
This.

I snapped up some tickets a few weeks ago, as I have some relatives who support one of the teams who have ended up taking part in the big one. If you're asking "which team", my relatives are mostly bald.

In the event said team didn't make it, I would've re-listed the tickets for a modest profit (got to get something out of it, and I am not a piece of shit who would scalp tickets at an economic time like this). So it was a win-win for me.

Iamback

Coach
This.

I snapped up some tickets a few weeks ago, as I have some relatives who support one of the teams who have ended up taking part in the big one. If you're asking "which team", my relatives are mostly bald.

In the event said team didn't make it, I would've re-listed the tickets for a modest profit (got to get something out of it, and I am not a piece of shit who would scalp tickets at an economic time like this). So it was a win-win for me.

There is the offical buy back but as long as a Sydney team makes it then you have no issue getting the money back.

If you are Top 4 when tickets come on sale then buying them makes sense

Latest posts