What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Injury and Suspension Updates

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yep.
I get it that we haven't seen that great player that he has been, but if my club, OUR club, tossed him aside so easily, well I would not forgive them, ever.
And.. I'm pretty sure with the Fitz-Culture that is being bought into, that will not happen.

If Stakey cannot handle that, well IDGAF, his problem, not mine.

That's more like it LOL

Stake Removed

First Grade
Wade had a couple of stellar games before some long term (maybe age related and games played related ,injuries ) cruelled him. I'm still not prepared to write him off . I remember players like Bob Oreilly, Artie Beetson , Alphie Langer , etc being written off and coming back to play big part in big games . Dont write off champions. Oh yeah one Luke Lewis played pretty well in a Grand final at end of his career too.
And those first 2 forwards you mentioned finished career in reserves

Poss

Juniors
When is Ikavalu back? Might need him in the centres against the roosters of Sifa is out

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Yep survival of the fittest wins the day it seems. Panthers biggest injury is the coach with a really dodgy infectious knee.

Windy70

Juniors
Right now according to NRL

Will Kennedy - Suspension - Rnd 12
Ramien - Suspension - Rnd 13

Pele - Hand - Rnd 13
Finucane - Knee - Rnd 16
Williams - shoulder - Rnd 17
Hamlin Uele - Pectoral - Indefinate

Talakai - Ankle - to be confirmed

Stake Removed

First Grade
Toby a $3k fine as 2nd crusher this year.
We have had players now miss 9 weeks of football through suspensions this year, 2nd worst in League.
Dragons are at the top with 10 weeks

Latest posts