What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 jersey

Jono078

Referee
Hard to tell but it looks like above the nib logo is all red and below is blue. Also potentially a red v for the away white Jersey? Unless that’s the sleeve?

Bartwah

Juniors
Can’t post the photos, but they got leaked the other day. Go check out the photos on Nrl_jerseys Instagram page. The NIB logo is getting worse

Jono078

Referee
I actually like the away one though.

I don’t get why you would go for a V design when the sponsor covers that up. Feels a bit like the bulldogs jersey too.

Wish we kept closer to our heritage strips but this may grow on me.

Zoidberg

First Grade
If that’s them, they’re not too bad, apart from the nib logo, looks terrible. Maybe the home jersey has a bit much red, like the blue needs to start on the shoulders over the O’neill’s logo.

Yosh

Coach
My goodness. There is so much green we almost look like the Raiders... Rest of the jersey looks awesome.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
I don’t mind it at all. Yes the NIB logo is a bit much but the jersey overall is simple and I like the design.

Apey

Staff member
I regret not getting the 2021 heritage one. I do not like the look of 2022 so far.

aqua_duck

Coach
The colour scheme of the NIB logo is horrendous, you'd think after we gave Fitzy a charity contract NIB wouldn't do us dirty like that

Jono078

Referee
Gets even worse with Palmerbet now..

1635982617456.png

It's like a microsoft paint job..

Silent Knight

First Grade
Well if we are on our way out of the top 8 next season might as well have a jersey that reflects it.

Glad I bought my 2021 heritage jersey. Won’t need another one for a while.