What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 jersey

Nuke

Staff member
Hi Newcastle Knights RLFC
Can you please make the NIB sponsorship logo bigger?
The red and blue on our jerseys hurt my eyes, so please cover every centimetre of it up.

Thanxxxxx.

Nuke

Staff member
For mine, oversized NIB logo aside, one of the biggest disappointments on the new jerseys is the lack of anything on the back of the collar. Other clubs (most?) have something there (an old logo or something to display the club's heritage, ect) and I'd love Newcastle to do something similar. Just as an idea, I've mocked up something that I'd love to see them have there: the original club logo with '19 88' either side of it.

Attachments

• NK back of jersey logo idea.jpg
    NK back of jersey logo idea.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 11

PhilGould

Bench
The jersey designs as a whole could use an overhaul IMO. They've made the Henny Penny-esque jerseys progressively worse since bringing them back and the away ones have just been boring for the past few years.

Not creative enough myself to come up with anything better but I'd prefer the vertical stripes or last years heritage jersey over what we've got now.

Jono078

Referee
The jersey designs as a whole could use an overhaul IMO. They've made the Henny Penny-esque jerseys progressively worse since bringing them back and the away ones have just been boring for the past few years.

Not creative enough myself to come up with anything better but I'd prefer the vertical stripes or last years heritage jersey over what we've got now.
I'd love for us to go back to something like the 2000-2004 era.

I think we did it recently for a heritage round and I loved it.

PhilGould

Bench
19d2f31b9856393b072d3f0326941efb

These are last years heritage jerseys which I assume you're also talking about. I remember being indifferent when they were announced but I thought they looked pretty good in action.

macavity

Referee
Someone with more talent could make the “v” design but with the gradiated stripes of our 88 strip. As long as a big box didn’t ruin it, I reckon it would look good.

other than that, go something completely different but keep the red/blue balance…

and please an all red with blue piping (or a blue stripe) away. I hate that our white away always makes us look like either the bulldogs or dragons. We aren’t a white team.

Latest posts