What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2022 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

flippikat

Bench
few tweaks I would of made to the new Titans logo, and what I meant by "removing the shadow"

having the whole helmet, and thus more of the lighter blue lightens up the logo a lot which I think is a good thing for the gold coast, and also allows for better monotone applications

View attachment 55270
The monotone ones look like there's a whale tail in the negative space.

hellteam

First Grade
few tweaks I would of made to the new Titans logo, and what I meant by "removing the shadow"

having the whole helmet, and thus more of the lighter blue lightens up the logo a lot which I think is a good thing for the gold coast, and also allows for better monotone applications

View attachment 55270

Much better

The curved TITANS they've put in gives me WordArt vibes

titans-logo1.png

Should have removed Gold Coast and just called them TITANS
‘The’ Titans

Nuke

Staff member
I'd have had a gold / yellow keyline around the logo (presently it is white), as for a club that gold features rather prominently, it barely makes it into the logo. A keyline surrounding the logo wouldn't affect it on that jersey, as it sits on the gold section, but on other backgrounds, gold would barely be seen.

I do, however, like club logos that only feature the club's colours. I've been an advocate for a long time for this. Gold Coast ditching black, grey, and (I suppose) that deep yellow and only utilising their colours is fantastic. Canberra last year ditching the black likewise. I said at the time that I'd wished when Newcastle updated their logo that the black would have been replaced by a dark blue. It seems like such a wasted opportunity to me. I've mocked it up at the time and it looks great.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Titans move to a cleaner digital appropriate logo like many others are doing this year in NRL and SL. Personally I like it and think it looks much better.

flippikat

Bench
Nice that we're going to see some new Dolphins merchandise by Christmas - probably won't be the jersey itself, but at least we may get a better read on their color-balance/proportions.

steeden.

Juniors
Nice that we're going to see some new Dolphins merchandise by Christmas - probably won't be the jersey itself, but at least we may get a better read on their color-balance/proportions.
I reckon we might be a chance for a jersey, Redcliffe seem to have sponsors lined up and signed already

DeeJ

Bench
I wish the Titans went with a gold helmet. Blue is the standard NRL team colour so it would've stood out more, plus its more reminiscent with the original brand and a Greek hoplite soldier.

P.s. the Mypaynow logo looks like shit. At least NEDS had that orange and blue attractive contrast. I wish they would enforce those EPL rules about minimal disruption to the jersey.

greenBV4

Bench
I wish the Titans went with a gold helmet. Blue is the standard NRL team colour so it would've stood out more, plus its more reminiscent with the original brand and a Greek hoplite soldier.

P.s. the Mypaynow logo looks like shit. At least NEDS had that orange and blue attractive contrast. I wish they would enforce those EPL rules about minimal disruption to the jersey.
1634715432211.png

I think I agree

MugaB

Coach
I don't care for the new Titans bland.
20210717_042417.png
I sent them this last year, maybe got them thinking of changing it... not sure it was for the better, there are certain clubs that can get away with the minimalistic logo, like Rabbitohs white rabbit or roosters red chook, but most are pretty shithouse if they go simple... (looking at you bronx)

The better logos are the ones that show some history. st george comes to mind

Last edited:

Latest posts