What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2022 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

sempmrh

Juniors
Until they fall off at some point. Stuck on silicone patches are not designed to last forever, or at least as long as a jersey can last. Eventually you are going to have a jersey without the team logo or one with part of a logo if the patch cracks and begins to fall off.

Embroidery of cousrse can be hit and miss, but with the simplification of logos it is less likely with those logos, or sublimation is the better solution as they are basically guaranteed to last until the jersey falls apart.

Also silicone/rubber patches can be hit and miss on how good it looks overall with the jersey. It can at times make the jerseys look cheap. Take the Waratahs as an example of this, their patches look terrible on the jerseys and feel like an after thought rather than being integrated into the jersey like an embroidered or sublimated logo do.
I do agree that sublimation is the better solution.

But still - well done to Dynasty. I’m a big fan of everything they’ve done so far and I wish my club wore their gear. Perhaps if there were someone from Dynasty reading this they could suggest making a play for the Storm apparel deal in the future - hint hint.

MugaB

Coach
I reckon the silicon badges look pretty pov to me, like theyre just slapped together.
I reckon it was their "smart plan" to stop the counterfeit jersey manufacturers in China, selling the same jeresys for 1/5th of the price sold here... unfortunately the rubber crap doesn't last as good as a proper embroidery would....
Dumb business

Dawesy76

Juniors
The 2022 Broncos jerseys will finally get the updated KIA logo branding on their jerseys.
Yeah anything with the old Kia logo is 60% off.
Also - direct from speaking to members hotline today - expect lots more ‘winter and wet weather gear’ next year. Bring on the puffy vests!

kdalymc

Bench
Pretty sure all clubs use sublimated logos on field...

Also the arsenal bloke, that's great mate but we're not talking about it 2000 year old club we talking about a new club that has no location name...

Maccas4177

Juniors
I reckon the silicon badges look pretty pov to me, like theyre just slapped together.
feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but arent the embroided and silicone badges just for supporter gear? The game worn jerseys are screen printed arent they? The game worn sharks one I have is.
I do wish the sharks would do an updated version of their 80's logo. Current one is puss!

toomuchsoup

Juniors
feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but arent the embroided and silicone badges just for supporter gear? The game worn jerseys are screen printed arent they? The game worn sharks one I have is.
I do wish the sharks would do an updated version of their 80's logo. Current one is puss!
I’d love a modernised version of the 80s logo with a meaner/less sad looking shark, maybe bigger text…

Trev816

Juniors
I do wish the sharks would do an updated version of their 80's logo. Current on
Yes the real players jerseys have the NRL logo and club emblem as part of the fabric print and not embroidered like the supporter jerseys you get from Rebel Sports etc. it makes the emblems a sharper image and I am guessing it is more comfortable for the players and less for an opposition player to grip onto.

macavity

Referee
images

GAZF

First Grade
Pretty sure someone on reddit did this one. I prefer it to their most recent look though.

Latest posts