What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2022 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

Dolphins-6-2.jpg

Should be the hone jersey period

greenBV4

Bench
Very nice dolphins jersey, clean and bold will look great on field and TV

I wonder if we will see a 2022 "home" jersey or if it'll just be this "heritage" for sale, then come 2023 if the jersey is well received they'll make it their home

Klim

Juniors
Panthers 2022 jerseys will remain the same as last year. Home, Away (Pink), Heritage (All-Sorts). Bluestone replaces ESQ on the sternum. All other sponsors remain the same.

Big brain stuff from the Dolphins - pick the colours of your cross-town rival and alter the shades a bit.
Maroon =\= Red
Gold =\= yellow

They've literally added a little trim of gold to their traditional colours. Are you saying they should have completely changed their identity?

GAZF

First Grade
Maroon =\= Red
Gold =\= yellow

They've literally added a little trim of gold to their traditional colours. Are you saying they should have completely changed their identity?
I have no problem with the usage of Redcliffe's traditional colours. Moreso the decision to use gold, which happens to be a similar (but not identical) colour to your strawman.

Perhaps they could have used another trim colour to distance themselves further from the two dominant league brands in the region.

MugaB

Coach
I have no problem with the usage of Redcliffe's traditional colours. Moreso the decision to use gold, which happens to be a similar (but not identical) colour to your strawman.

Perhaps they could have used another trim colour to distance themselves further from the two dominant league brands in the region.
Aqua/Teal or Silver as the trim, but i suspect gold was for QLD

yakstorm

First Grade

At one stage when the club was talking about adding a tertiary colour, black was in the mix.

Whilst I'm sure the Bears wouldn't be happy if Redcliffe used it, I would have personally preferred it over the gold.