What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2022 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

toomuchsoup

Juniors
I’d say this Manly vs Cowboys is a bit of a clash. Cows home strip would have been much better. Manlys white shorts are more than enough to differentiate them from the cowboys darker kit, whereas the cowboys also wearing white shorts (with a half dark top) doesn’t look all too different to manlys dark top with white shorts

Clashes really annoy me when a team is clashing in an away strip. I’d like to see home vs home as often as possible and always only used if it’s an obvious clash like Panthers vs Storm for example

MugaB

Coach
I’d say this Manly vs Cowboys is a bit of a clash. Cows home strip would have been much better. Manlys white shorts are more than enough to differentiate them from the cowboys darker kit, whereas the cowboys also wearing white shorts (with a half dark top) doesn’t look all too different to manlys dark top with white shorts

Clashes really annoy me when a team is clashing in an away strip. I’d like to see home vs home as often as possible and always only used if it’s an obvious clash like Panthers vs Storm for example
Generally thats the reason for home and away kits... should always be in home unless you're away and have to wear something else as your home is too close to the home team........... ....... !! .... know what i mean?????... coz i dont

It's Been Done

Juniors
Agreed, not a clash at all, still dumb, especially since souffs are generally green or dragons generally white, anyways anyone know why the indigenous jerseys for that game?

To show it off a home game I think, the Titans did the same after being the away team in Indigenous round and the Storm did it last year for NAIDOC

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Generally thats the reason for home and away kits... should always be in home unless you're away and have to wear something else as your home is too close to the home team........... ....... !! .... know what i mean?????... coz i dont
My issue is that so often the away teams away kit is just as much of a clash, if not more so than their home would have been.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
THIS is the type of thing that annoys me. Canberra as the home team wearing green shirt and WHITE shorts, and the knights as the away team wearing their WHITE kit. Blue and red vs green and white would be much more visually pleasing and better contrasting. The knights are the kings of unnecessarily wearing their away kit

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

1655624862736.png

The 2022 Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Community Jersey will be worn by the Sea Eagles for the NRL Round 18 clash against the Newcastle Knights. This jersey recognises and celebrates twenty-six consecutive years of partnership with Premier Partner United Resource Management (URM).

With the URM logo proudly displayed across the front of the jersey, the design highlights URM’s commitment and support towards the Sea Eagles and the wider Northern Beaches community.

This special jersey features the maroon and white heritage base of the Sea Eagles traditional home jersey, mixed with a ‘beachy’ theme, incorporating plenty of blue (representing the ocean) and also featuring silhouettes of iconic Manly beach, Manly ferry and 4 Pines Park, Brookvale.

1655624921466.png

MugaB

Coach

View attachment 62911

The 2022 Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Community Jersey will be worn by the Sea Eagles for the NRL Round 18 clash against the Newcastle Knights. This jersey recognises and celebrates twenty-six consecutive years of partnership with Premier Partner United Resource Management (URM).

With the URM logo proudly displayed across the front of the jersey, the design highlights URM’s commitment and support towards the Sea Eagles and the wider Northern Beaches community.

This special jersey features the maroon and white heritage base of the Sea Eagles traditional home jersey, mixed with a ‘beachy’ theme, incorporating plenty of blue (representing the ocean) and also featuring silhouettes of iconic Manly beach, Manly ferry and 4 Pines Park, Brookvale.

View attachment 62912
Just looks like jurbo fell over a tub of blue paint

Latest posts