What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2022 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

forby

Juniors
Did Canberra forget their jerseys and use numbered training shirts instead?
Worst jersey for 2022?

MugaB

Coach
I like the licorice allsorts, might keep that for the whole finals series... you'd think!

Parra not in yellow/gold =Dumb why not show you're true colors, why be ashamed of it.
they looked like bulldogs or warriors... played like them too

It's Been Done

Juniors
Yes much better. There really is no need for the white jersey, and I'm hoping it's gone from next year. Does the 2 year cycle for away/alternate jerseys still apply? If so, goodbye white.
I think so, we should know October/November for most sides, of all the alternates, the Parra one is nothing compared to the Storm's which would've been fine on a white base minus the fade to grey

It's Been Done

Juniors
I have a feeling that this will be the Jersey match up next week
panthers22heritage.png

vs
eels22alt.jpg

Saint Doc

Coach
What’s with Penrith randomly switching main jersey designs for the finals?
But yes, if both teams wear the jerseys they wore in prelim, it will look great.
But we’ll probably get the white alternate again, or worse, black vs blue.

hellteam

First Grade
It may be a 2015 Broncos situation. Wearing the heritage jersey throughout finals, but then apparently weren't allowed to wear the heritage in the grand final. Can't remember where I read that.

Latest posts