What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Knights Rep Players

Who do you think will get rep honours?
I'm thinking Ponga and Gagai but that's just about it.
I reckon Klem should.
DSaf no go.

Jono078

Referee
NSW Friz possibly if his neck is no major concern. Not many edge backrowers standing up this year.

Klemmer wouldn't look out of place back there, but he has stiff competition in Paulo, Haas, Trbojevic and Campbell-Gillard I think.

Gagai would be near certainty for Qld unless they decide to go younger.

Ponga is a real wild card.. His form is getting better so by the time teams are named he may be good enough to jag that #1. But he could also end up their super sub at least.

DSaifiti and Best shouldn't even think about it.

Yosh

Coach
Is Ponga a lock in for QLD fullback? Hope he is because he will learn a lot from going to camp and getting coached by Slater. I prefer he goes and we miss him for a couple of games.

Rather Gags doesn't get picked but he has been on fire so doubt he won't.

Jono078

Referee
He said that environment might bring the best out of him. It may be true but his poor performances should outweigh the loyalty from NSW - he's been that bad.

Yosh

Coach
For me it adds to the acceptance of mediocrity

what does it do for his attitude if he knows that regardless of how bad he is, he still gets rep jerseys

Looking back when QLD used to dominate NSW, they stuck with underperforming players because they knew club land was different from Origin. DSaf continuing to start games for us is a disgrace but I think he wouldn't be a bad selection for game 1. NSW should go with RCG though. That guy is a gun.

Sir Galahad

Juniors
DSaf continuing to start games for us is a disgrace
I agree, just a shame we dont have a yong guy banging down the door. I'd drop him anyway just to send a message to the squad - perform or perish, nothing less than 100% is acceptable.