What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Knights Rep Players

Yosh

Coach
Probably an unpopular opinion but the Saifitis are Origin players. They have a specific job that not many other players in the NRL can do. They are big and strong and fast. Their job is take the first big hit up and get on their elbows and knees.

Probably won't play but I get the logic behind the decision.

Jono078

Referee
Probably an unpopular opinion but the Saifitis are Origin players. They have a specific job that not many other players in the NRL can do. They are big and strong and fast. Their job is take the first big hit up and get on their elbows and knees.

I've seen that they're big but rarely seen them strong and fast this year :(

Spot On

Coach

Let’s be honest…

NSW prop depth is dire.

If both were ripping it up this year they would have played all three games.

Yes, I realise Daniel has had some injury concerns.

They’ve just turned 26. If they have a desire to play SOO then they only have to do their job well at club level, week in, week out to get a start.

Maybe next year???

Yosh

Coach
That's what I mean. Their form is way down but they fit the profile of someone they need. I hope Jacob does play though. Would be very happy for him.

Jono078

Referee
I mean I'd think he'd bring Reagan Campbell-Gillard in but at the same time how do you call him up after dropping him in place for a rookie prop who wasn't exactly setting the world on fire or anything.

TooheysNew

Coach
I mean I'd think he'd bring Reagan Campbell-Gillard in but at the same time how do you call him up after dropping him in place for a rookie prop who wasn't exactly setting the world on fire or anything.
10 bucks says rcg doesn't get another game under Freddy.

PhilGould

Bench
Bringing him into the extended squad for game 1 while the Knights had a bye anyway is one thing. Bringing him in as the only extra forward for a must win game 3 is another thing entirely, so maybe he will play.

Freddy clearly doesn't rate Klemmer anymore, if it was just an issue with professionalism in camp Api Korisau wouldn't still be in the team.

slotmachine

First Grade
Anyone trying to understand the mind of Freddy is wasting their time, he's an absolute clown.
I sort of hope they lose so he gets sacked, NSW should have already chalked up their fifth series win in a row but he threw away 2020 and might do the same for 2022.

He's been very very lucky to get the job when QLD are super weak.

Latest posts