What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Membership

snickers007

Juniors

2022 Membership options now available.

Got an email last week saying that I'd be auto-renewed, and that I had some credit for 4 unused home games (COVID lockout).
Just double checked the prices, my 6 game flexi membership has gone from $120 in 2021 to $165 in 2022. Even with the $20.80 in credit, that still an extra $24.20 I'm being stung. I've cancelled my auto-renewal, and will assess my options later.

Interested to hear if other packages have changed prices?

Also interesting considering some clubs (Melbourne) are offering free membership for those who were members in 2020 & 2021.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Sadly I won't be getting my 6 game membership in 2022. My mobility is decreasing at a rate of knots. It's all just getting too hard. The price has gone up a little, and yes that does impact on my decision too.

Hopefully I will still get down for one maybe 2 games in 2022 with my adult kids.

Iamback

Coach

2022 Membership options now available.

Got an email last week saying that I'd be auto-renewed, and that I had some credit for 4 unused home games (COVID lockout).
Just double checked the prices, my 6 game flexi membership has gone from $120 in 2021 to $165 in 2022. Even with the $20.80 in credit, that still an extra $24.20 I'm being stung. I've cancelled my auto-renewal, and will assess my options later.

Interested to hear if other packages have changed prices?

Also interesting considering some clubs (Melbourne) are offering free membership for those who were members in 2020 & 2021.

Mine hasn't changed.

Let me guess you were Western Grandstand? Those seats were under priced for years I guess it caught up by jacking prices up

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Mine hasn't changed.

Let me guess you were Western Grandstand? Those seats were under priced for years I guess it caught up by jacking prices up

When I was working and living in Penrith I had a seat in the western granery dstand. Yes they were very cheap those seats. Especially when you compared them to clubs like the Sharks and the Roosters.

I don't have an issue with the price rise, to be honest just my ability to afford it, when on a limited income.

Not a biggie though. I still get to enjoy my team and follow them.

Iamback

Coach
When I was working and living in Penrith I had a seat in the western granery dstand. Yes they were very cheap those seats. Especially when you compared them to clubs like the Sharks and the Roosters.

I don't have an issue with the price rise, to be honest just my ability to afford it, when on a limited income.

Not a biggie though. I still get to enjoy my team and follow them.

I sit right on the halfway on the Eastern side and cop Sun blaring in day games, rain etc. The ground was once same for both stands. So that changed now

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I got out my trusty calculator and worked out the yearly price for places like the Western Grandstand.

Still very good value for money.

Munky

Coach
How much is a season ticket these days?

I haven't had one since 2008 when it was $90 (as a student) for ten rows back in the Eastern Grand Stand for a reserved seat on the 40 metre line.

murraymob

Coach
How much is a season ticket these days?

I haven't had one since 2008 when it was $90 (as a student) for ten rows back in the Eastern Grand Stand for a reserved seat on the 40 metre line.
My 2 seats came to 798 they are 2nd row Easter grandstand on halfway

gurmiyrg__

Juniors
How does the VIP membership work, I went to buy it but it wouldn't let me pick any seats in the den, however when I went to 'The Den Membership' option it let me pick the VIP package and allocated me bay 37. I'm Worried I may lose out on some benefits if I go the second option.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
How does the VIP membership work, I went to buy it but it wouldn't let me pick any seats in the den, however when I went to 'The Den Membership' option it let me pick the VIP package and allocated me bay 37. I'm Worried I may lose out on some benefits if I go the second option.

If you're able to either call in at the Panthers shop or give the membership team a ring. I've always found them very helpful. Even if at times a little slow in getting back to you.

I think demand will be high for the 2022 season.

If you choose Den membership it's a fun place to be. When I newly retired I couldn't afford the Western Grandstand so I did the den. It was great fun. Given a nick name the day I arrived complete with walking stick, one of the blokes looked up and kindly said 'hello Nanna' very friendly place.

murraymob

Coach
That’s because they are seperate packages the den has its own vip that just has the bay .all other benifits should be the same.the other vip is normally to a season seat holder and you would get same vip us your name on the seat

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
That’s because they are seperate packages the den has its own vip that just has the bay .all other benifits should be the same.the other vip is normally to a season seat holder and you would get same vip us your name on the seat

Reason why with the den (or black hole) there is no allocated seating. First in, best dressed.