What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 NRL Draw

Incorrect

Coach
Interestingly, we have replaced the Dragons as the Bulldogs opponent for what has been the (recent) traditional June public holiday Monday game...

King-Gutho94

Coach
Interestingly, we have replaced the Dragons as the Bulldogs opponent for what has been the (recent) traditional June public holiday Monday game...
Yeah should be a bigger crowd like easter monday clashes with the tigers at homebush in the past

Chipmunk

Coach
If you look at the draw for all of the teams, the Top 6 seem to play each other a disproportionate amount of times compared to the bottom 10...

Nice way to fix the comp to make it tighter.

King-Gutho94

Coach
They should have kept the darwin game for the anzac weekend. It worked well this year i went up for it and spent a week in the NT.

Absolutely thrashing the broncos and giving it to their fans while we were up by 40 in the 2nd half was awesome as well.

Would have been better next year with the anzac day and the public holiday being on the Monday and it a long weekend

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Negative dikshits already starting with the tough draw f**kery again. There is a certain irony in asking your football team to stop delivering the same old plop, but ultimately being guilty yourself of the crime you are so offended by.

Bandwagon

Staff member
I don't mind the look of that draw.

Apart from the playing the Titans twice in the first five weeks.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Negative dikshits already starting with the tough draw f**kery again. There is a certain irony in asking your football team to stop delivering the same old plop, but ultimately being guilty yourself of the crime you are so offended by.
Ok it’s an easy draw then, better???

King-Gutho94

Coach
Looks like the tigers dont want to play us in "there jungle" at commbank. Too many thrashings have been handed out there

Sent us out to leichhardt been a while since we played there 2013 was the last time Ricky stuart was coach

eels_fan

First Grade
the DT have rated our draw a D - the worst of any club.

At the end of the day you have to beat who you have to beat. If we want to get past week 2 - we're going to have to beat the top 4-5 teams and we'll have played them all twice by then.

We play 6 of our final 8 games at commbank. That's a massive plus for mine..

King-Gutho94

Coach
the DT have rated our draw a D - the worst of any club.

At the end of the day you have to beat who you have to beat. If we want to get past week 2 - we're going to have to beat the top 4-5 teams and we'll have played them all twice by then.

We play 6 of our final 8 games at commbank. That's a massive plus for mine..

Yeah i agree Penrith and Melbourne dont scare us.

We beat Melbourne twice in wet and dry conditions. And lost to penrith by a FG and penalty goal.

Souths our bogey team are weaker next year.

Roosters we tend to struggle with though.

Manly is all dependent on turbo being fit

Latest posts