What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 28-12 Parramatta @ Accor

Grand Final: Penrith v Parramatta

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 58 66.7%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YoHadrian

Juniors
Bandwagoning isn't cool
See if lol@souffs would have made the GF the bandwagon would have been the worst ever. Ever seen a full kit wanker hipster wearing something with the tags still on wandering aimlessly on Sydney streets in the lead up to one of their big games? It's unbearable I'll give you the tip. Now the Parra & Chocko fans I've seen with the gear on around actually look like they know what the shape of a rugby league ball is so these two teams aren't particularly objectionable except for Ray ImTheWorldsBiggestMerkin Hadley who supports Parra.

In conclusion it's going to be the Chockos by 10. Put your house on it.

Reflector

Juniors
Looks like Luai has given the Eels something for their dressing room walls on Sunday. So humble.

Fd2mMLyVIAA1Flk
That is the most Jerome Luai photo/ quote of Jerome Luai I have ever seen. If somebody who knew nothing about the NRL asked me who was Jerome Luai I would show them this photo/ quote and go "THIS guy."

GongPanther

Referee
haha yes I'm having a punt as usual...and yes my money would be on Penrith.
But there's no value there...maybe Parra at the line
Or try scoring options. Reckon To'o is a very good chance.
Maybe Shaun Lane for value though
Got a certain Parra player1st try and Pen 1-12/13+ in the try/margins.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I just can't foresee a situation where Penrith lose this game. Parra have had to do it the hard way through the finals while the majority of the Pennies squad have been on easy street since Round 25.

It will take some sort of effort from Parra (and an equally epic fail by the Pennies) for Parra to walk away with the rings.

Latest posts