What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 28-12 Parramatta @ Accor

Grand Final: Penrith v Parramatta

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 58 66.7%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King-Gutho94

Coach
Just saw this photo of the ground postedon twitter this morning.

I know it's a little thing and it's done electronically these days.

But I missed the nostalgia of GF day where your team logo if you made it would be painted on the turf.

The AFL still do it surely for one game per year the NRL and the groundsman could do it.

Attachments

• 20221002_081611.jpg
    20221002_081611.jpg
    460.5 KB · Views: 11

Bazal

Post Whore
I thought my sphincter would be puckered tighter than a boomer at Mardi Gras this morning but I'm actually feeling alright.

Btw it's the Lee Hopkins Cup.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Just saw this photo of the ground postedon twitter this morning.

I know it's a little thing and it's done electronically these days.

But I missed the nostalgia of GF day where your team logo if you made it would be painted on the turf.

The AFL still do it surely for one game per year the NRL and the groundsman could do it.
That would be from twilight last night, there's still a fair bit of painting they'll do this morning.

Here it is. The big dance. We've been waiting for this for 13 long years and we won't let this opportunity slip. Penrith have premiership fatigue, they won't have the mental edge that we will have tonight. Everything has been building to this moment for us. Moses will show Cleary how to step up in a big game. I can't wait.

Parra (the good guys) by 8.

Bazal

Post Whore
Let's be honest. Any Eels fan who is confident is either lying or has been drinking for at least five hours.

Speaking of which, which fridge did I put the beers in?

Sphagnum

Coach
It could be a great day to be bald today.

Or just another disappointing day in the life of a bald man.
Advanced hair will be the real winner if the eels get up. They’ll be booked solid for the next 5 years.

giphy.gif

Latest posts