What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 28-12 Parramatta @ Accor

Grand Final: Penrith v Parramatta

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 58 66.7%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Game_Breaker

Coach
My head says Penrith should win but I have a feeling of an impending doom is about to occur and Parra will win

The media hype has been about them this week.

Wb1234

Referee

Dunno if true but someone said they had sold 15k tickets for parra fans to watch at commbank

in the unlikely event they win the leagues club will be impossible to get in or out of

Grapple

Bench
I really hope Parramatta win. I've put a fair chunk of change on them to win. So my money is where my mouth is.

I remember sitting with friends watching that last GF being hyped for some Hayne magic back against Melbourne only to be disappointed by a clinical Melbourne with Billy at the back.
Best of luck Eels fans!

I think this particular rivalry is not well known for us over here in NZ .
Keen to hear more about it. Is it country vs city vibes? Players being poached? What's at the heart of it?
To me as an observer it seems like a manly/roosters vibe (penrith) vs mongrel boofheads Canterbury, Canberra (Eels) vibe?

I'm happy to admit i'm a million miles off but help old Grapple out here.

Bazal

Post Whore
I really hope Parramatta win. I've put a fair chunk of change on them to win. So my money is where my mouth is.

I remember sitting with friends watching that last GF being hyped for some Hayne magic back against Melbourne only to be disappointed by a clinical Melbourne with Billy at the back.
Best of luck Eels fans!

I think this particular rivalry is not well known for us over here in NZ .
Keen to hear more about it. Is it country vs city vibes? Players being poached? What's at the heart of it?
To me as an observer it seems like a manly/roosters vibe (penrith) vs mongrel boofheads Canterbury, Canberra (Eels) vibe?

I'm happy to admit i'm a million miles off but help old Grapple out here.

Penriff are our little brother.

Tbh it's just cos they're separated as suburban neighbors out west by only a small patch of barren, lawless wasteland (ie Blacktown). Its not as much of a rivalry as with the Dogs or Manly. Or f**ken purple cheats, nowadays

Latest posts