What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 NRL ratings

Perth Red

Post Whore
nah Rugby League will never be big outside NSW and Queensland

and AFL will never be big in NSW and Queensland

end of..
I remember when NFL started on ch4 in UK on a Sunday evening highlights show in the mid 80's. There was much laughing at the silly Americans in helmets and pads and how the game would never gain any interest. And yet here we are.

The Penguin #6.

Juniors
Only 39 000 fumbleball viewers in Brisbane, fumbleball house would have to be very disappointed with those numbers for this supposed ` blockbuster `.
Supports my argument that the Storm are a slow burn in the southern capital slowly but steadily increasing their ratings and popularity befitting the nature of League as opposed to the froth and bubbles nature of the game of fumbleball and its` supporters.

The_Wookie

Bench
Only 39 000 fumbleball viewers in Brisbane, fumbleball house would have to be very disappointed with those numbers for this supposed ` blockbuster `.
Supports my argument that the Storm are a slow burn in the southern capital slowly but steadily increasing their ratings and popularity befitting the nature of League as opposed to the froth and bubbles nature of the game of fumbleball and its` supporters.

game was a blowout early, on a secondary channel up againt the Broncos. I get that you hate the AFL, but try to be real about it.

Wb1234

Referee
game was a blowout early, on a secondary channel up againt the Broncos. I get that you hate the AFL, but try to be real about it.
Cmon bro accept the loss with dignity

it was an important game for the lions

they got flogged by the broncos even worse than the demons did to them

Wb1234

Referee
The mind boggles why broadcasters want a product that nobody is watching in nsw and qld

and why after 40 years of massive investment In nsw and qld the sport is so tiny

The Penguin #6.

Juniors
The mind boggles why broadcasters want a product that nobody is watching in nsw and qld

and why after 40 years of massive investment In nsw and qld the sport is so tiny
Makes you wonder if they are actually Victorians who have migrated to Queensland as well.

A record number of Australians moved to another state or territory through the second year of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Victoria’s overall population through the pandemic has fallen by almost 50,000 to less than 6.6 million. Interstate migration out of the state, on top of the closed international border, drove the drop.

Through the final six months of 2021, Victoria lost 335 people a day to other parts of the country compared with 275 who moved in. More than 60,000 people left Victoria, the biggest outflow over a six-month history in records dating back to 1981.

Queensland was the go-to state for Victorians, with a net 23,299 moving north through 2020 and 2021

Wb1234

Referee
Makes you wonder if they are actually Victorians who have migrated to Queensland as well.

A record number of Australians moved to another state or territory through the second year of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Victoria’s overall population through the pandemic has fallen by almost 50,000 to less than 6.6 million. Interstate migration out of the state, on top of the closed international border, drove the drop.

Through the final six months of 2021, Victoria lost 335 people a day to other parts of the country compared with 275 who moved in. More than 60,000 people left Victoria, the biggest outflow over a six-month history in records dating back to 1981.

Queensland was the go-to state for Victorians, with a net 23,299 moving north through 2020 and 2021.
I don’t understand why they go to Queensland when they could just go to wa which has similar beaches but is a fumbler state

anyway their kids will become league fans

Imagine being a little kid going to school in qld and being an afl fan. They would probably put them in the special needs schools

mongoose

Coach
I don’t understand why they go to Queensland when they could just go to wa which has similar beaches but is a fumbler state

anyway their kids will become league fans

Imagine being a little kid going to school in qld and being an afl fan. They would probably put them in the special needs schools
QLD has billions of poker machines and cheaper beer lol