What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Origin I - Wed 8 Jun - NSW 10-16 QLD @ Accor

Series: NSW v QLD

• New South Wales

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • Queensland

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd adopt Munster's son or let my missus be inseminated with his sperm, just so the kid would be able to play for NSW in 21 years time.

What a f**king athletic specimen that man is. It's not one-off performance either. He has strength, power and balance that you just cannot train. It's DNA.
He’s a weapon for sure

no name

Coach
Fittler’s tactic of using the backs to do the yardage sets worked well for the first 20.
Slater responded with well timed forward replacements.
Fittler needed a plan b once Qld got on top and didn’t really put it into place until it was too late.

blaza88z

Coach
Few conspiracy theories getting thrown around in here, none of them make any sense but it's an interesting concept none the less

NSW didn't win that game because they weren't good enough to take their chances, that's all there is to it. It's not because the NRL wanted a 3rd game or because Channel 9 wanted a decider in Brisbane, it's none of those things. You see what happened is that QLD scored more points and thus were declared the winner, it's that simple

Canard

Immortal
Few conspiracy theories getting thrown around in here, none of them make any sense but it's an interesting concept none the less

NSW didn't win that game because they weren't good enough to take their chances, that's all there is to it. It's not because the NRL wanted a 3rd game or because Channel 9 wanted a decider in Brisbane, it's none of those things. You see what happened is that QLD scored more points and thus were declared the winner, it's that simple
Its a conspiracy!

GongPanther

Referee
The $$$Decider$$$

At the $$$Spiritual Home Of Origin$$$

Makes the $$$Sponsors$$$ happy.

Now, while you check out the odds for the $$$Most Talked About Origin Match In Years$$$ on $$$Sportsbet$$$ why not order in on $$$Menulog$$$?
Who does Freddy work for? I remember the days when Dracula was CEO of The Red Cross.

Seage

Juniors
Nathan Cleary is just Mitchell Pearce with more luck. What a f**king dud showing from the media’s best player in the game.

got heavy 2011 origin vibes out of last night when NSW got similarly trounced after thinking just picking the dragons team would guarantee victory.

lastly, who the f**k is Martin? Haven’t seen a bigger hack get thrown a rep jersey like that just because of who he plays for since Steve Simpson
Thankfully you're not in a position of influence, because you don't know a thing about Rugby League.
Steve Simpson would fold you in half like he did most opponents.

Canard

Immortal
Thankfully you're not in a position of influence, because you don't know a thing about Rugby League.
Steve Simpson would fold you in half like he did most opponents.
216 games of NRL, 13 Origins and 7 tests for Australia.

What a dud!

Generalzod

Immortal
Channel Nine want that decider in Brisbane. NSW won this, series over.
I was watching the game last night, my brother gave me a call, it was at the time where Chricton slams a QLD player on his back, Klein awards a penalty tackled cited. Anyway he said to me soon the NRL will be playing touch football rules soon.

JamesRustle

First Grade
I was watching the game last night, my brother gave me a call, it was at the time where Chricton slams a QLD player on his back, Klein awards a penalty tackled cited. Anyway he said to me soon the NRL will be playing touch football rules soon.
My brother knows I won't answer his call if it is during the match... I've never had a missed call from my brother during the match.

Canard

Immortal
Remember, your lot are still tunnelling out from a salt mine after last year's loss. This year isn't over just yet buddy.
Haha, "I'm not crying, you are!"

I do recall thinking it was the referee's fault after we lost 50 to 6...........

skeepe

Immortal
You're a good Labor supporter then.

That whole ASADA scandal was a political stunt by the ALP to take the heat off Juliar Gillard and her cronies over the Craig Thomson and Eddie Obeid scandals.

Where was that underworld involvement those wafflers Kate Lundy and that merkin Jason Clare were waffling on about?

If you read into it and not just the bs parroted by that late alcoholic Rebecca Wilson you'd know the whole thing was a Labor political witch hunt.
conspiracy theory mood GIF

if a player gets smashed and their teammates carry on hard enough a penalty will generally be called. That tackle falls under the category of “good rugby league tackle”

officiating was disgraceful last night across the board. Flagging good balls as forward whilst letting some absolute howlers go.