What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Origin III - Wed 13 Jul - QLD 22-12 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Queensland

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • New South Wales

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

Origin 2022 - Game III
Queensland v New South Wales
Suncorp Stadium, Milton (TICKETS)
Wednesday 13 July 2022

Schoolgirls Origin 5:45pm -- Entertainment 7:30pm -- Origin III kickoff 8:10pm

QLD2022TEAM2.png

1. Kalyn Ponga 2. Selwyn Cobbo 3. Valentine Holmes 4. Dane Gagai 5. Murray Taulagi 6. Cameron Munster 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Lindsay Collins 9. Ben Hunt 10. Josh Papali'i 11. Kurt Capewell 12. Jeremiah Nanai 13. Tino Fa'asuamaleaui
14. Harry Grant 15. Jai Arrow 16. Patrick Carrigan 17. Tom Gilbert
18. Thomas Flegler 19. Thomas Dearden 20. Beau Fermor 21. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow 22. Sam Walker

NSW2022TEAM.png

1. James Tedesco 2. Brian To'o 3. Matt Burton 4. Stephen Crichton 5. Daniel Tupou 6. Jarome Luai 7. Nathan Cleary 8. Jordan McLean 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. Jake Trbojevic 11. Cameron Murray 12. Liam Martin 13. Isaah Yeo
14. Damien Cook 15. Angus Crichton 16. Junior Paulo 17. Siosifa Talakai
18. Jack Wighton 19. Nicho Hynes 20. Clinton Gutherson 21. Jacob Saifiti 22. Reece Robson

A-REF-W-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Ashley Klein
Sideline Officials: Phil Henderson, Drew Oultram
Video Referee: Grant Atkins​

Last edited:

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
Kaufusi out, Nanai second row, Gilbert bench.

QLD2022TEAM2.png

1. Kalyn Ponga 2. Selwyn Cobbo 3. Valentine Holmes 4. Dane Gagai 5. Murray Taulagi 6. Cameron Munster 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Lindsay Collins 9. Ben Hunt 10. Josh Papali'i 11. Kurt Capewell 12. Jeremiah Nanai 13. Tino Fa'asuamaleaui
18. Thomas Flegler 19. Thomas Dearden 20. Beau Fermor 21. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow 22. Sam Walker

Kaufusi out, Nanai second row, Gilbert bench.

QLD2022TEAM2.png

Was Kaufusi dropped or is he suspended/injured?

Stinkfinger

Juniors
Jordan McLean and plodders Martin and Tupou still in the 17? Freddy has been drinking the bong water again.
He's going for 3 series wins out of 4. He likes to pick blokes who are going well in successful teams. Considering before him NSW lost 11 from 12 series by selecting media pinups I think Fittler's got a few runs on the board to play with.

Munky

Coach
Freddy actually kept the Simple One out the side which IMO is the correct call if he wants an Api and Cook rotation.

I'm not sure if Jack and Burton had such good games due to them being great players or if Gagai is just that bad now.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Freddy actually kept the Simple One out the side which IMO is the correct call if he wants an Api and Cook rotation.

I'm not sure if Jack and Burton had such good games due to them being great players or if Gagai is just that bad now.

I'd still be picking Wighton over Crighton. Crighton looked terrible game 2 and that was in a side that won by a lot. Thought the obvious move was Wighton off the bench at worst

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Most thought Freddy was on the pipe with the team he picked in game 2 and they flogged the maroons.

Slightly different because this game is in Hillbillyland but the blues 💙 by 30. MoM Jordan McLean with 4 tries.

Latest posts