What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 PF Fri - North Qld 20-24 Parramatta @ Queensland Country Bank

Finals Week 3: North Qld v Parramatta

• North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 25 51.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glen

Bench
Is there a bigger pair of f**kwits manning the wings for any team than Feldt and Taulagi? Everything else about the Cowboys is so likeable but those two idiots carrying on all game then losing was oh so delicious

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I'm so happy with that win. Outstanding performance. The Cowboys threw everything at us, but our defence was everywhere. Im proud of the boys tonight. Wow Grand Final, I wouldn't have thought about it weeks ago. Shaun Laine, RCG, Gutho, Papa, outstanding.

One game to go, but I'm confident Arthur will get them prepared for the big one

Well done on the Cowboys for a great season, Payten has turned that club around and I have great respect for him, especially after that press conference.

Which idiot said Townsend was going to be the worst buy? Not sure if that was a joke at the press conference

Honestly I think the Cowboys may have planned for it to be more humid than it actually ended up being, the humidity not being quite as humid as they had planned lead to them not being prepared for the last little bit of energy we had to kick ahead in at the end of the second half.
Not bad at all.

If I was Bea I’d be paying Kenty to write up another garbage story to try to undermine him and the eels.

Kents attempt at meddling was just what the doctor ordered.

All the influence of Mitch kicking for touch.

skeepe

Immortal
Didn’t watch the whole game as I was getting drunk, but from what I saw:

Suck shit Feldt you absolute scumbag. Dropping the knees and acting like a merkin all night and you still lost. Hope those tears taste f**king bitter.

What the f**k is up with the refereeing? A Cowboys player holds the ball in one hand out the the side as he’s standing up, it predictably gets knocked out by defenders coming back onside because he was holding it with one hand out to the side, but not only is it a Cowboys penalty but ithe Eels challenge and it’s unsuccessful? f**k me the quality of refs is f**king dire.

Congrats Parra, may you smash the smug next week. The entire rugby league world is with you.

Bea looked pretty no nonsense in the presser, very determined.

Mitch giving up the birth of his daughter to play footy is pretty extreme.

I wouldn’t have, but each to their own I guess.

He must love the game.

Last edited:

JLA

Juniors
It's a joke that our game doesn't allow the video referee to adjudicate on forward passes. Rugby union allows the video ref to rule on it. Our game deserves to be viewed as incompetent at best and corrupt at worst, as the idiots running it have allowed this issue to fester away for a quarter of a century.

I must say my interest in the game has subsided somewhat due to its Sydney-centric administration that continues to keep the game in the stone ages.

Who wants to invest their time and money in a game that cannot get something as simple as this correct?

If both forward passes are picked then Cowboys win. This will leave RL fans upset, regardless of who they support as it's a ticking timebomb that is waiting to mar another game in the future.
Only one was foward, also Leuila try Moses was held back, Feldt knocked it on before Cowboys first try.

big hit!

Bench
It’s ok, you didn’t lose fairly, you got jipped.

Its really you guys who should be meeting smug next week. You’ll always have that to cherish no matter what.

front rowers shouldn’t be strolling over the tryline in a prelim final and both teams let this happen tonight - the boys more than parra did.

parra can muscle up like they did in the final 10 mins, but they need to do it for 80 mins v Penrith.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I must say my interest in the game has subsided somewhat due to its Sydney-centric administration that continues to keep the game in the stone ages.

Who wants to invest their time and money in a game that cannot get something as simple as this correct?

If both forward passes are picked then Cowboys win. This will leave RL fans upset, regardless of who they support as it's a ticking timebomb that is waiting to mar another game in the future.
The Wests Tigers send their regards....

Seriously, it seems like your passion is lacking north of the border....

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Cannot wait to read this thread
And I had money on the cows.
They had so many chances to win it. Townsend with the idiotic chip ON THE THIRD?
Feldt with trackhead glory play ON THE SECOND?
The monumental f**k up on the right side up by 8 that lead to the RCG try.
And that's just off the top of my head.
An epic choke.
There were two or three times that all that was needed was a draw and pass to an unmarked winger. The Nanai one was insanely bad

Latest posts