What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 PF Sat - Penrith 32-12 South Sydney @ Accor

Finals Week 3: Penrith v South Sydney

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 52 82.5%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2022 - Finals Week 3
Penrith Panthers v South Sydney Rabbitohs
Accor Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park, Sydney Olympic Park (TICKETS)
Saturday 24 September 2022

NRL kickoff 7:50pm (9/Fox/Kayo)

PEN2022TEAM.png

1. Dylan Edwards 2. Charlie Staines 3. Izack Tago 4. Stephen Crichton 5. Brian To'o 6. Jarome Luai 7. Nathan Cleary 8. Moses Leota 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. James Fisher-Harris 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Liam Martin 13. Isaah Yeo
14. Mitch Kenny 15. Scott Sorensen 16. Spencer Leniu 17. Jaeman Salmon 18. Sean O'Sullivan 19. Matt Eisenhuth 20. J'maine Hopgood 21. Sunia Turuva 22. Chris Smith

SOU2022TEAM.png

1. Latrell Mitchell 2. Alex Johnston 3. Isaiah Tass 4. Campbell Graham 5. Taane Milne 6. Cody Walker 7. Lachlan Ilias 8. Tevita Tatola 9. Damien Cook 10. Mark Nicholls 11. Keaon Koloamatangi 12. Jai Arrow 13. Cameron Murray
14. Kodi Nikorima 15. Hame Sele 16. Michael Chee Kam 17. Jed Cartwright 18. Davvy Moale 19. Blake Taaffe 20. Josh Mansour 21. Richard Kennar 22. Jacob Host

A-REF-Y-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Ashley Klein
Sideline Officials: Phil Henderson, Drew Oultram
Video Referee: Gerard Sutton​

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Penrith are deserving favourites going into this but if anyone will beat them it will be us.

I said last week that the winner of Easts-Souths would beat the Sharks. I also think the winner of this wins the big dance. I rate both teams above the Eels and Cowboys.

The upside for us is no pressure. Nobody expects us to win. Maybe, just maybe, we can shock the rugby league world, pull off one of the great finals upsets in rugby league history, and then go on and win the grand final

GongPanther

Referee
Mr Chicken Wing to miss this game as well as the Burgii, Johnson with a cork should be ready to go.

But with a week off for both Penrith and the Cows, I can't see these teams being too bothered. Both games will be competitive for most of the first half, but Penrith are grinders. The Cows will do as they please with a home crowd behind them.

Penrith $1.35 Souths $3.25. 😝

Black Panther

Juniors
Penrith are deserving favourites going into this but if anyone will beat them it will be us.

I said last week that the winner of Easts-Souths would beat the Sharks. I also think the winner of this wins the big dance. I rate both teams above the Eels and Cowboys.

The upside for us is no pressure. Nobody expects us to win. Maybe, just maybe, we can shock the rugby league world, pull off one of the great finals upsets in rugby league history, and then go on and win the grand final
Or maybe not too..

mxlegend99

Referee
Should be an easy win for Panthers. But they're being driven by the pain of a grand final loss and that's enough to worry me.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Penrith fans, get your hordes of illegitimate children, talk to your parole officer (or cut off your electronic bracelet) and get to the stadium on Saturday night. Otherwise souffs fans who usually draw about 700 people and 856 teef will bandwagon to the ground and bore everyone to death about the 'pride of the league' and the 'cardinal and myrtle'.

For neutrals it's a choice of feral.

Penrith by 12 in a dumhinger.

natheel

Coach
souths limping into this game a bit. If they’re all done by 60mins They will grub it up big time

Latest posts