What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 PF Sat - Penrith 32-12 South Sydney @ Accor

Finals Week 3: Penrith v South Sydney

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 52 82.5%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Labelling player with stereotype specific to their background is racist. Particularly when past indigenous greats coped same rubbish. Bullshit criticism too, because there's no way to prove without having access inside player's mind & the idea somebody excelling at highest level sport is lazy is laughable (hence cartoon).

As moderator you going to doing anything about all the homophobic posts here?! Of course not
Here's another one for ya

Grow a pair. Edit : Is it acceptable to call me lazy because I'm caucasian?

Last edited:

Pantherjim.

Referee
Labelling player with stereotype specific to their background is racist. Particularly when past indigenous greats coped same rubbish. Bullshit criticism too, because there's no way to prove without having access inside player's mind & the idea somebody excelling at highest level sport is lazy is laughable (hence cartoon).

As moderator you going to doing anything about all the homophobic posts here?! Of course not

Oh, f*ck right off.

Calling someone “Lazy” is not racist, regardless of whether or not it’s a stereotype of their cultural background.

Pippen94 - Trolling Review
By skeepe

Started out strong with some decent bait on the hook that was eagerly swallowed. Full marks for that.

Where I have criticisms is where he went after that. Whatever subtlety there was at the beginning disappeared, and he became stuck in the quicksand of repetition. This exposed the lack of preparation and attention to detail, as he had no strategy to gently massage things back in his direction - to re-bait the hook, if you will.

Instead what we saw was a series of ill-conceived attempts to wrest back control by repeating and escalating the same message over and over, culminating in that rarest of rare feats - the self own.

Playing the race card will almost always end in defeat and ridicule, and so it was here. What started as a promising trolling session in the biggest game of the year so far turned into yet another sad example of wasted potential.

Better luck next time.

2 stars.
Will read again and again and again

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Suck it up FFS!! Pun intended 🥸

i think BM is still in shock that the panthers won while still having a caucasian winger.

and it doesn't matter if latrell was from mars he would still be a fat lazy douchecanoe. Has reached dave taylor/carl webb levels of avoiding work whenever possible
Hold up there my son, just in case you didn’t know, poor Webby is dying.

Bazal

Post Whore

Wait, what's homophobic in here? I thought I'd ask in case I'd missed something before I laughed at you

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Seriously, 5 minutes out from halftime at 12-0, souffs were thinking that all their ducks were in a row and they were well placed to cause an upset.

At halftime, these were souths ducks:

images

Parra is obviously capable of matching Penrith in games, but they'll have to play at their absolute best and put Penrith off their own game as well.

Latest posts