What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 PF Sat - Penrith 32-12 South Sydney @ Accor

Finals Week 3: Penrith v South Sydney

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 52 82.5%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stinkfinger

Juniors
FINALLY we pressure Cleary and finally it stuffs up his kicking which has been really the only way they've locked threatening tonight. That was the missing piece.

Next 8 minutes decide this. If we finish strong and don't let them in, we win
Famous last words.

Iamback

Coach
Oh I'll boo ya boi Latrell at Bankwest bruh. Cos he's a f**kwit on the footy field. I expect Souffs fan will say the same for my boi Moses.

I get it, imagined battles seem fun when you're young but.

Not just Souffs fans, There is no bigger knob in the game then Moses but Latrell is catching him very quickly

Bazal

Post Whore
Not just Souffs fans, There is no bigger knob in the game then Moses
screen-shot-2022-09-25-at-10-21-44-am-png.66629

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Lodge - unforgivable behaviour
NAS - unforgivable behaviour, antivaxxer and thuggery is getting worse with age
Luai - trash eshay
JWH - thuggery getting worse with age
T May - coward thug
Cody Walker - if sandpaper were a person

Moses seems to be mellowing with age at least.

soc123_au

Staff member
Luai - trash eshay
T May - coward thug

Moses cemented himself in the all time top 10 for his behaviour to get out of the Tigers. Iced the cake with the way he gobs off at his team mates for his own errors. If it was based purely on the last 2 years then yeah, he isn’t too bad. But as they say, you f**k one goat…

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Moses cemented himself in the all time top 10 for his behaviour to get out of the Tigers. Iced the cake with the way he gobs off at his team mates for his own errors. If it was based purely on the last 2 years then yeah, he isn’t too bad. But as they say, you f**k one goat…
Yeah he is definitely a flog but I'd pop him in the Cody Walker tier. He hasn't assaulted anyone yet, that I know of

soc123_au

Staff member
Yeah he is definitely a flog but I'd pop him in the Cody Walker tier. He hasn't assaulted anyone yet, that I know of
He is more the petulant brat kind of wanker. I couldn’t imagine him being a thug. Kung fu Cody ticks both boxes:

Bazal

Post Whore
He is more the petulant brat kind of wanker. I couldn’t imagine him being a thug. Kung fu Cody ticks both boxes:

Petulant brats don't even register on the NRL f**kwit list tbh. Every team has like 5

If Cleary shouted at some merkin no one would bat an eyelid, and he absolutely does because he's a halfback. Folks just don't like Moses, and that's cool.

Luai - trash eshay
T May - coward thug

Fair list. Not smug. But I'd have Lazy Face Smasher Latrell in over Weak Shovy May. Shit, is that double racist?

Smug Panther

First Grade
Luai - trash eshay
T May - coward thug

Not much salt on your list......

Iamback

Coach

They couldn't use the game mic from him in the 9's cause he was abusing his team mates

That is top tier f**kery there

You equate observed lack of effort with racism so I'm wholly unconcerned about your opinion of me to be honest.

If you're keen to find bigotry in everything it's normally unsurprising to everyone but yourself when you do. There's a term for it, you know.
Reminds me of the old saying…..

“If the only tool in your tool box is a hammer, pretty soon everything eventually starts looking like a nail”

@Pippen94 is taking such words to heart with his sweeping race-tainted assumptions

Latest posts