What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Preseason

Tom155

Coach
Football is back!

HOF game today, always exciting to see the rookies play

Last edited:

shiznit

Coach
Lol@ the analysts talking like the difference between the Raiders 10 win season and the Jags 3 win season was the Jags dysfunction…

like we weren’t the most dysfunctional motherf**kers by a long way last season… 😂😂

Tom155

Coach
Travon Walker roughing the passer penalty on the first play

Looked like a soft call

shiznit

Coach
The big thing I’m interested in is the Raiders Tackles… Parker who’s playing at LT vs Leatherwood who’s playing at RT they are both fighting it out for the RT spot…

Tom155

Coach
The big thing I’m interested in is the Raiders Tackles… Parker who’s playing at LT vs Leatherwood who’s playing at RT they are both fighting it out for the RT spot…
I still don't understand the Leatherwood pick o_O

shiznit

Coach
Man I hate seeing dudes celebrating in the pre-season…

I mean seriously… you beat the backup’s playing vanilla schemes… 🤦‍♂️

Tom155

Coach
Jags fumble Raiders recover

They are pumping the Raiders up off a performance against the Jags in HOF game :rolleyes:

shiznit

Coach
Jags fumble Raiders recover

They are pumping the Raiders up off a performance against the Jags in HOF game :rolleyes:
In our f**king division too… 🤦‍♂️

The AFC West is gonna be a dogfight this year… and im here for every second of it… 👍👍

shiznit

Coach
signs not too good for the Raiders in that first half…. Parker getting destroyed and Leatherwood having to be given help… every time they leave leatherwood 1 on 1 he gets blown by… 🤦‍♂️

and these are the fricken Jags backups…

good luck with Mack and Bosa on each edge… 😳

Tom155

Coach
1st week of preseason about to kick off with NYG vs. NE

Kayvon Thibodeaux, Evan Neal first game as Giants

Tom155

Coach
They still have to fix how they call taunting & roughing the passer some awful calls already in this game

Last edited:

Tom155

Coach
Hutchinson makes a big impact right away great run stop for a big loss on the first defensive play

Latest posts