What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R10 Fri - Manly 0-38 Brisbane @ Suncorp

Round 10: Manly v Brisbane

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Munky

Coach
I am forever convinced that f**k19 virus had a lot do with it. Series was played after the season, players should be in pre season training, teams had to fly in game day, preparations were f**ked up i could go on about it. Last year with everything normal except for the venues we saw where the teams actually were.

Purely on the space cadet, team selection for 2020 was awful.

Especially game 3 with no outside back cover.

Frailty

First Grade
Brisbane just continued what they have been doing all season, plying with energy and enthusiasm and manly couldn't match it.

Turbo quickly being shown to be one of the all time great downhill skiers in rugby league history.
Holy over-simplification Batman!
All but one Manly forward had less running metres than their halfback.

I don’t know why people expect a fullback to be able to dominate a game where his team is constantly on the back foot. He had the most run metres on the team, had 1 of 2 line break assists on the team, etc.

Manly are a poor team with poor structure and systems.