What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R10 Sat - Gold Coast 20-16* St Geo Illa @ Suncorp

Round 10: Gold Coast v St Geo Illa

• Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2022 - Round 10
Gold Coast Titans v St George Illawarra Dragons
Suncorp Stadium, Milton, Milton (TICKETS)
Saturday 14 May 2022

NRL MAGIC ROUND SATURDAY

WAR v SOU 3:00pm -- GLD v SGI 5:30pm -- MEL v PEN 7:45pm

GLD2022TEAM.png

1. Jayden Campbell 2. Phillip Sami 3. Brian Kelly 4. Esan Marsters 5. Jamayne Isaako 6. AJ Brimson 7. Toby Sexton 8. Moeaki Fotuaika 9. Erin Clark 10. Jarrod Wallace 11. Isaac Liu 12. Beau Fermor 13. Tino Fa'asuamaleaui
Interchange: 14. Tanah Boyd 15. Sam Lisone 16. Herman Ese'ese 17. Sam McIntyre 18. Greg Marzhew 19. Corey Thompson 20. Paul Turner 21. Jaimin Jolliffe 22. Aaron Booth 23. Sosefo Fifita 24. Kevin Proctor

SGI2022TEAM.png

1. Moses Mbye 2. Mathew Feagai 3. Moses Suli 4. Zac Lomax 5. Mikaele Ravalawa 6. Talatau Amone 7. Ben Hunt 8. Francis Molo 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Jack de Belin 11. Jack Bird 12. Josh Mcguire 13. Tariq Sims
Interchange: 14. Jayden Sullivan 15. Blake Lawrie 16. Aaron Woods 17. Tyrell Fuimaono 18. George Burgess 19. Cody Ramsey 20. Jack Gosiewski 21. Tyrell Sloan 22. Josh Kerr 23. Jackson Ford 24. Tautau Moga

A-REF-Y-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Todd Smith
Sideline Officials: Nick Morel, Tyson Brough
Video Referee: Alan Shortall​

Last edited:

JamesRustle

First Grade
We'll get our premiership aspirations back on track this Saturday arvo.

McGuire to drop a turd on the paddock at fulltime and NAS to be tackled face first into it in the next game.

JamesRustle

First Grade
They gonna bother to turn up? Or is that too much effort.
I for one would like to see them swap McGuire out from the crash play... the one eyed merkin cant see where he's tackling and struggles to follow the ball out of the dummy half's hands when running onto it from 5m away, let alone catching a last minute bullet with the defence on top of him... seemed like they tried it 3 times against the storm and he dropped all of them. Sims back on.the rotation please.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I’ve changed my mind 4 times just whilst typing this messsge. The Dragons have gone pretty well against any team not in the top 5, often that’s all you need to do to make the 8. Tipping GC purely because Mbye is somehow still starting fullback

Titans by 4

Hutty1986

Immortal
I think we'll win this, somehow.
Though titties can score plenty of points, so they'll probably beat us by 30

Apey

Staff member
Neither team is great but I think the Dragons are actually better than the Titans so I expect them to win in a close one.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Regardless of who triumphs
The thread will be the winner

I reckon the tits win because......well....... you know......... Dragons

Tell you what’s magic is that Joel Caine managed to not bust his buttons on his outfit … I guess he’s been just looking at the menu and saying “ ok “ lately