What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R10 Sat - Melbourne 6-32 Penrith @ Suncorp

Round 10: Melbourne v Penrith

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2022 - Round 10
Melbourne Storm v Penrith Panthers
Suncorp Stadium, Milton, Milton (TICKETS)
Saturday 14 May 2022

NRL MAGIC ROUND SATURDAY

WAR v SOU 3:00pm -- GLD v SGI 5:30pm -- MEL v PEN 7:45pm

MEL2022TEAM.png

1. Nick Meaney 2. Dean Ieremia 3. Marion Seve 4. Justin Olam 5. Xavier Coates 6. Cameron Munster 7. Jahrome Hughes 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Harry Grant 10. Nelson Asofa-Solomona 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Kenny Bromwich 13. Josh King
Interchange: 14. Brandon Smith 15. Tyran Wishart 16. Trent Loiero 17. Chris Lewis 18. Cooper Johns 19. Jordan Grant 20. Tom Eisenhuth 21. Jayden Nikorima 22. Alec MacDonald 23. Tui Kamikamica 24. William Warbrick

PEN2022TEAM.png

1. Dylan Edwards 2. Taylan May 3. Izack Tago 4. Stephen Crichton 5. Brian To'o 6. Jarome Luai 7. Nathan Cleary 8. Moses Leota 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. James Fisher-Harris 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Liam Martin 13. Isaah Yeo
Interchange: 14. Mitch Kenny 15. Scott Sorensen 16. Spencer Leniu 17. Jaeman Salmon 18. Robert Jennings 19. Chris Smith 20. J'maine Hopgood 21. Sean O'Sullivan 22. Matt Eisenhuth 23. Soni Luke 24. Charlie Staines

A-REF-Y-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Ashley Klein
Sideline Officials: Wyatt Raymond, Nick Beashel
Video Referee: Grant Atkins​

Last edited:

The_Frog

First Grade
The two best club sides in the sport meet in an exhibition game before a packed house at a neutral venue. If these sides do not finish 1 and 2 for the 3rd year running it won't be due to the result of this game. Storm have been on fire to say the least and we've been a bit flat, but they've lost a couple of critical players and that brings them back to the pack a bit. I have no idea who wins this, but its of little importance anyway.

Last edited:

Dodgy

Juniors
I'm from Melbourne and I'm filthy this is the game that's taken to Brisbane.

Panthers by 30!

ACTPanthers

Bench
Get on the Storm now - Paying pretty good at the bookies - I've already thrown a sneaky fiddy on them.

On the actual game, I hope that the loss against the Eels will be the kick up the arse we need to actually start playing like defending premiers.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Game of the regular season here. Our defence should see us home as long as Tago and May are soild enough.

GongPanther

Referee
Storm will be running into a side which will fluster their attack which has been playing ad lib football for most of this season. Pretty hard to split the decision with this one, but if going on defense, I'd say we can contain them and manage to keep them contained which can lead to poor ball security. If we can be that side from the 2021 finals again, we might get away with a 20-12 win.

A great spectacle for the neutrals, a crazy ride for both sets of fans.

This Year?

Immortal
This contest will be one for the aficionados. Whoever wins will be less than a converted try.

Perth Red

Post Whore
No papps means less points. Panthers on goal kicks sadly. Maybe they should just hand the premiership trophy out to the winner of this game and save some time?

moffla

Bench
Is it even Magic Round without Paps? May as well just call it "Round".

I'm expecting a tight loss here. I'm very keen to watch us play a game where we are not blowing the opposition away by 40 or 50 points. In the long run those games don't exactly make you battle heartened.

I'm pissed off that we are losing a home ground advantage for a predictable top of the table clash, but money talks!

Last edited:

Latest posts