What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R10 Sun - Sydney 31-24 Parramatta @ Suncorp

Round 10: Sydney v Parramatta

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2022 - Round 10
Sydney Roosters v Parramatta Eels
Suncorp Stadium, Milton, Milton (TICKETS)
Sunday 15 May 2022

NRL MAGIC ROUND SUNDAY

CRO v CAN 1:50pm -- SYD v PAR 4:05pm -- WST v NQL 6:25pm

SYD2022TEAM.png

1. James Tedesco 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Paul Momirovski 4. Joseph Manu 5. Joseph Suaalii 6. Sam Walker 7. Luke Keary 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Connor Watson 10. Siosiua Taukeiaho 11. Angus Crichton 12. Sitili Tupouniua 13. Victor Radley
Interchange: 14. Drew Hutchison 15. Fletcher Baker 16. Nat Butcher 17. Daniel Suluka-Fifita 18. Lachlan Lam 19. Naufahu Whyte 20. Ben Marschke 21. Ben Thomas 22. Kevin Naiqama 23. Adam Keighran 24. Tukupa Hau Tapuha

PAR2022TEAM.png

1. Clinton Gutherson 2. Hayze Perham 3. Viliami Penisini 4. Tom Opacic 5. Bailey Simonsson 6. Dylan Brown 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Junior Paulo 11. Shaun Lane 12. Isaiah Papali'i 13. Nathan Brown
Interchange: 14. Makahesi Makatoa 15. Ryan Matterson 16. Oregon Kaufusi 17. Bryce Cartwright 18. Wiremu Greig 19. Jakob Arthur 20. Mitch Rein 21. Sean Russell 22. Samuel Loizou 23. Elie El Zakhem 24. Brendan Hands

A-REF-Y-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Adam Gee
Sideline Officials: Phil Henderson, Kasey Badger
Video Referee: Ashley Klein​

Last edited:

Valheru

Coach
Parra were sensational last week and will inevitably not be able to reproduce that performance. They are also our bitches.

Roosters by 10 pumps of polish on Bea Arthur's noggin.

GongPanther

Referee
Either Parra perform as well as they did last week to show the rest of the NRL fanbase that they are a serious contender, or it is just a case of the season being another hot and cold year.

If Parra are not too smashed up from last Friday, they should have a 28-16 win.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Anyone who pays any attention to Ryhno is a bigger Retread than he is.

Oh and I fully expect us to take a backwards step and loooooose by 8.

The_Frog

First Grade
Parra are certainly good enough, but they'll have been reading their own press all week.

Another tremendous match up. Whoever did the draw for this round did good. The only way it could have been better is is the Cows and Raiders swapped partners.

This Year?

Immortal
I think the Eels will win.
Big crowd against a contender should get them up for the occasion. I think their bench is better than the Roosters. The Eels will just have to weather the early stages without any stupidity.

If the Roosters win they are definitely back.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Toughest game of the round to pick personally, even harder than Scum vs Smug. You would think Parra would do it easy but the Sombreros have plenty of improvement in them yet, and knocking off the Eels seems like the perfect circuit breaker.

I'm going the Rorters, but barely.

gerg

Juniors
Toughest game of the round to pick personally, even harder than Scum vs Smug. You would think Parra would do it easy but the Sombreros have plenty of improvement in them yet, and knocking off the Eels seems like the perfect circuit breaker.

I'm going the Rorters, but barely.

Since when did Manly become the 'smug' team?

Latest posts