What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R10 Sun - Sydney 31-24 Parramatta @ Suncorp

Round 10: Sydney v Parramatta

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Oh well, I'll cheer up by reading what the horrible filth that calls itself our "fanbase" has to say this week

I wonder who will be told to commit suicide...

Valheru

Coach
The usual question again, not too many games when the Roosters don’t get more than a fair share of the refs decisions, normal Service resumed

Lol please

We got 1 six again the whole game and a solitary penalty in the 2nd half and they didn't even want to give us that.

Not to mention a try disallowed due to a 2m backwards pass with parra scoring the next set.

Bazal

Post Whore
We have lost to Knights, souths, dragons and dogs but beaten cowboys, manly, broncos and eels

Wild

We've got the same record and beaten the Panthers and Storm away, but lost to the f**ken Tigers.

Also it's round 10. Plenty of sides start with a hit and miss record before they get it together.

Some of them even win premierships. 6-4 is less than you'd want in a perfect world but it's fine

Delboy

First Grade
Persistent 6 agains were a sin bin - Roosters said “ hold my beer”.

they sit next to NRL HQ and have undoubted influence, and the commentators need to get Robbos dick out of their mouths to speak.

Rant over , disappointed that Roosters get so many favourable and important questionable decisions

Bazal

Post Whore

they sit next to NRL HQ and have undoubted influence, and the commentators need to get Robbos dick out of their mouths to speak.

Rant over , disappointed that Roosters get so many favourable and important questionable decisions
Gee was f**ken shit both ways to be fair lad. He spent 60 mins getting both teams out of their own end almost every set, then he flipped the switch and didn't call anything for the last 20-odd

I do think the shit calls we got had more of an impact, especially the sin bin, but the Roosters defence was better than ours.

Gee was f**ken shit both ways to be fair lad. He spent 60 mins getting both teams out of their own end almost every set, then he flipped the switch and didn't call anything for the last 20-odd

I do think the shit calls we got had more of an impact, especially the sin bin, but the Roosters defence was better than ours.
If there’s a second division in this comp, both clubs sit in it atm

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Great game with a disappointing end due to the penalty

However if Brown just has a look to his inside gutherson scores and it's game on

Cockosh

Juniors

You must be talking about that forward pass call against the chooks. You know, the one that went half a meter backwards.

Delboy

First Grade
No the one where Suali looked embarrassed to score a try, anyway just accept the fact that generally you get the rub of the green, that’s reality

Cockosh

Juniors
No the one where Suali looked embarrassed to score a try, anyway just accept the fact that generally you get the rub of the green, that’s reality
Here’s some reality. We have finished bottom 3 for penalties received in 13 of the last 15 seasons.

This Year?

Immortal
3 moments could have completely changed the outcome for the Eels:
1. Simonsson double movement.
2. Gutherson missing that kick for the Tedesco try.
3. Brown kicking instead of passing to his right.

I reckon the Eels done very well to bring that game back from the brink of a flogging. Once the Roosters got to that lead I thought "here we go" but to their credit they showed some backbone.

I wasn't sure what to make of the Roosters form after last week, but they are definitely back.

Latest posts