What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R11 Fri - Wests Tigers 36-22 Canterbury @ Leichhardt

Round 11: Wests Tigers v Canterbury

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2022 - Round 11
Wests Tigers v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
Leichhardt Oval, Lilyfield, Lilyfield (TICKETS)
Friday 20 May 2022

NRL kickoff 6:00pm

WST2022TEAM.png

1. Starford To'a 2. Junior Tupou 3. Asu Kepaoa 4. Tyrone Peachey 5. Ken Maumalo 6. Jock Madden 7. Jackson Hastings 8. James Tamou 9. Jacob Liddle 10. Zane Musgrove 11. Luke Garner 12. Luciano Leilua 13. Joe Ofahengaue
Interchange: 14. Kelma Tuilagi 15. Alex Twal 16. Fa'amanu Brown 17. Stefano Utoikamanu 18. Alex Seyfarth 19. Oliver Gildart 20. Thomas Mikaele 21. Brent Naden 22. Junior Pauga 23. Tukimihia Simpkins 24. Fonua Pole

CBY2022TEAM.png

1. Matt Dufty 2. Jayden Okunbor 3. Aaron Schoupp 4. Jake Averillo 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Matt Burton 7. Kyle Flanagan 8. Luke Thompson 9. Jeremy Marshall-King 10. Paul Vaughan 11. Jackson Topine 12. Tevita Pangai Junior 13. Josh Jackson
Interchange: 14. Bailey Biondi-Odo 15. Joe Stimson 16. Max King 17. Chris Patolo 19. Jacob Kiraz 20. Zach Dockar-Clay 21. Brandon Wakeham 22. Tuipulotu Katoa 23. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 24. Paul Alamoti 25. Ava Seumanufagai

A-REF-Y-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski
Sideline Officials: Jon Stone, David Munro
Video Referee: Gerard Sutton

- Lower Grades: NSW Cup & Jersey Flegg U21 -
Wests Tigers / Western Subs v Canterbury at Lidcombe, Saturday - Flegg 11am / Cup 3pm​

Last edited:

big hit!

Bench
Currently shaping as a potential spoon decider.

If Barrett gets the arse, Canterbury will benefit from a new coach bounce which is never great for the opposition.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
The attacking fluidity of the Bulldogs versus the ultra consistency of the Tigers in the battle of the inner south outer west.

Madge's Marvels by a 2 point field goal.

Tiger5150

Bench
Dogs with the new coach bounce and Tigers missing their top 1467 players, I cant see anything but a Dogs win.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Currently shaping as a potential spoon decider.

If Barrett gets the arse, Canterbury will benefit from a new coach bounce which is never great for the opposition.

We won’t get the spoon, I’m more confident of that now then I was before the season

Fangs

Coach
Gus will coach this week. Probably best to get a bunch of old boys around the team this week I think. They will need a lot of support.

Dogs win on the cards.

The Rosco

Bench
Rhyno, can you please hurry up and give us your thoughts on this one please ?
I can't decide if dogs will lift or fold from the Barret fiasco.
I need your wisdom to guide me.

ouwet

Bench
Flu gone through the Bulldogs!
Today is really the 1st day of prep work for the game on Friday and Burton, JAC, Thompson + couple more not training and in extreme doubt.