What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R11 Fri - Wests Tigers 36-22 Canterbury @ Leichhardt

Round 11: Wests Tigers v Canterbury

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Hahaha WTF is going on the ref gave it a try and none of the players believed it?

skeepe

Immortal
So we have a try awarded without the referee seeing the ball touch the ground, and then confirmed by the bunker, who also did not see it touch the ground.

Absolute f**king shambles.

Bazal

Post Whore
I'm glad they confirmed that. It might have been held up, but there was a lot of obscured rolling around after Dufty claimed to get a knee under it and I'd rather they go with the call instead of sending it upstairs, f**king about for 5 minutes looking at replays and then going with the onfield call anyway

stryker

First Grade
Geeze this Doggies team is dreadful.
Im happy to say the Tiges will miss the spoon this year with these blokes and Newcastle in the comp.

Slackboy72

Coach
I'm glad they confirmed that. It might have been held up, but there was a lot of obscured rolling around after Dufty claimed to get a knee under it and I'd rather they go with the call instead of sending it upstairs, f**king about for 5 minutes looking at replays and then going with the onfield call anyway
uwotm8???

Latest posts