What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R11 Sat - North Qld 36-6 Melbourne @ QLD Country Bank

Round 11: North Qld v Melbourne

• North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
cowboy-stetson.gif

blaza88z

Coach
I think with Storm, Parra and the Roosters hardly locking down their spot in the top 4 with some inconsistent efforts, it really opens it up. Penrith are clearly the team to beat, only injuries get in their way, you would think.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Last time Storm lost back to back games by 26+- 4/11 June 2000, 4-50 vs Dragons, 6-41 vs Roosters.
I'm pretty sure that the Storm were a bit depleted in those losses back in the Chris Anderson days but under Bellamy you simply don't expect the Storm to cop back to back floggings, regardless of their outs. So that casts a bit of doubt over the Storm in 2022.

Reflector

Juniors
Ah always a great day when Melbourne lose. Grubs that nearly destroyed the game with their wrestle etc. I even cheer for Manly when they are playing Melbourne. 😁 😁
I would cheer for Kim Jong Un and the North Korea All Stars if they were playing Melbourne.