What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R11 Sat - North Qld 36-6 Melbourne @ QLD Country Bank

Round 11: North Qld v Melbourne

• North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
LMAO Harry Grant so incensed that two blatant forward passes were called that he follows Atkins around giving him a spray and gives away a dissent penalty

Haven't seen this from the Storm since the early-mid 2000s

johns_reds

First Grade
Is there something wrong at Melbourne?

I get they are missing some key players in their spine but they aren't the reason they're getting belted on the scoreboard
I wonder if the whole Munster contract saga is having a wider effect

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

Valheru

Coach
Hughes is the heart of this team, he willed them back into that round 1 game, he’s been the best player in the comp before his injury and has been papering over the cracks of a team that without Welch isn’t going to be there.

True and you can see why they would struggle to score points without Hughes and paps but the other facets of the game have been atrocious too. I would expect a Bellamy coached side to still stay strong defensively and so the simple things right.

Floodwaters

Juniors
When Todd Peyton attacked his best player in the presser (Jason Taumalolo) about 2 weeks into the job last year I knew the bloke would be a success, strong leader.