What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R11 Sat - Sydney 12-32 Penrith @ SCG

Round 11: Sydney v Penrith

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chrisD

Coach
There is a correlation between Tedesco's form and the size of his ass, and his ass is shrinking.

Cogburn

Juniors
East's are overdue for a win against this mob, someone should tell the Penrith fans that premierships are won in October.

Fangs

Coach
One of the Roosters bogey sides and its clear that trend will continue on Saturday.

Penrith will run away with it but should be a decent opening 20 minutes.

soc123_au

Staff member
After playing one of the true heavyweights last week, I look forward to the step down in class.

Joseph Sualli to use Brian To'o as his personal step ladder on the way to a hatrick and a 32-10 roosters win without needing to leave 2nd gear.
You need to get somewhere close enough to put in an attacking kick. Sualli will get to come up against To'o somewhere between the 40 and halfway as Brian turns him into a door mat on his way down field.

The_Frog

First Grade
The thread's bants haven't been up to lofty standard that a Panthers V Roosters thread should be.

Lift your game merkins.
Well I did try but the monkeys in the peanut gallery started screeching, so I guess you'll have to find your entertainment elsewhere.

Original Name

Juniors
I’m playing my first adversity card of the year. No Collins or Radley. Panthers never get to play us full strength!
Roosters only play full strength every 3 years with the amount of acls their team does.
Not really tho, mabye just a squidgin.
He did quite literally did the definition of gaslighting by going no I was just talking about the show I wasn't saying anything racist to her or to anyone. Then over a year later he's in the paper going about how much he's grown up from that incident and the the discriminatory thing talking like he actually admitted it the first time instead of denying it.

It will be unfortunate for NSW when Squiddesco finds out Payne Hass is half Filipino.

Last edited:

Latest posts