What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R11 Sun - South Sydney 12-32 Canberra @ Apex

Round 11: South Sydney v Canberra

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
Souths without Sid was a sad sight to see. Besides the ghost crab they have zero prescence in the middle. Walker went walkabout again like Benji when he used to have his "I'm worth more than what I'm getting paid" tanties. He needs to get to Brisbane before his career goes down the toilet.

That Raiders try before half time had me spurting rugba leeg sauce, then Savage had to go one better and completely drain me.
So happy that Raiders fans have something to smile about again.

Last edited:

BadnMean

Juniors
Hmmm thats a super interesting note about them! Didnt know that. But i saw them post game and thought they looked very tight.
I was lucky enough to know them both to some degree before they hit senior grades.

Both good eggs. Never any doubt Cotric was going to be a superstar even at that age, he was just fully formed & easy confidence, nothing phased him. Kris wasn't quite as confident or comfortable in his skin and well rounded back then. But they were good mates.