What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R12 Fri - Penrith 22-0 North Qld @ BlueBet

Round 12: Penrith v North Qld

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Frog

First Grade
Kikau being on of our juniors hurts me to watch
Kikau was scouted from Fiji aged almost 19, so can hardly be called your junior any more than he is ours. He spent 2 years in your system playing under 20s and Qld Cup. You could have kept him but elected to retain your star players who were on their way to winning a premiership. At the same time the likes of Brandon Smith and Jahrome Hughes were also being let go. Kikau wanted to play in-house, not for a feeder club which the Panthers were able to offer him.

Last edited:

Iamback

Coach
No Worries

I know we tried to keep the cheese and Hughes but it was a choice between the storm (who were and still are dominate) and us who were not

Not sure about the others

It's hard being a regional club but then again 500 k in Townsville goes a lot further than in Sydney

Plus Paul Green seemed to find a game plan that he likes in 2014 and has just stuck with it.

Timing too was hard.

Guys in front of them had won the comp. Made another GF so in those cases if you can't see a way into FG then best to go

Munky

Coach
Excuse me mate, it's THE CHAMP, to you

The things these smug Penrith folk think they can get away with, it's unbelievable

The boys walked into your home stadium and banished the Storm.

Then came back the next weekend and gave your legendary former coach a grand final loss in his old fortress.

Could rob Fort Knox based off that.

The smug is strong.

The_Frog

First Grade
Parra exposed our weakness in our last home game. Late offloads followed by second phase which overcomes the defensive structure. Roosters first try after the game was won and lost came this way as well. That is what the Cows will need to do to be in this game. Of course there is always the risk of turnovers which is the last thing you want. I'm sure Ivan is more than aware of this.

Latest posts